Preparations

hiiii

how y'all doin

👁💧👄💧👁

-

All the agents filed into the meeting room quickly. Nervous chatter sprung upon them as they took their seats. You sat next to Peely, unsure of what was happening.

"Right agents, Shadow has captured three henchmen. Two have already broke and have given them intel on all of us" Midas said, sitting down.

"Which henchmen?" Brutus asked, suddenly very serious. Midas handed him two files. Brutus scowled and rolled his eyes.

"Twats" He muttered, handing the files to Peely. Peely shook his head before giving them back to Midas.

"Go get ready and we'll set off" Midas sighed, rubbing his face. All the agents got up, exiting quickly. You walked to Midas.

"Can I see the files?" You asked, raising your eyebrows.

"I don't think you'll know them" He said, but all the same he handed you the files. You opened the files, seeing a women and man. They were both relatively young, only twenty five and twenty two.

"They wouldn't have intel on me would they?" You asked, flipping through the papers.

"They probably will. They handled your info before it went through so you would be probably be most at danger" He muttered, leaning against the table.

"Great" You sighed, handing the files back. He took it placing it back on the table.

"Don't worry about it too much" He said, walking towards the door.

"Get ready and meet us at the boat dock in five"

He walked out with his hands in his pockets. You stood there, rethinking.

How much damage could they do with the intel?

*timeskip*

You had finished changing into something more appropriate for the mission. You jogged down the stairs, noticing all the other agents already waiting. They were all wearing their usual clothes, with the exception that Skye kept her hair pulled back.

"Sorry if I kept you guys waiting" You said, jogging to the side of the boat.

"It's fine" Midas said, stepping into the drivers seat. He seemed nervous, more nervous then you had expected him to be.

You all got on and took off down the lake.

*timeskip*

On the way over, Midas explained what was going to happen.

"Skye, Tina and Meowscles, you'll cause a distraction while Brutus and Peely can take down the cameras. Y/n and me will get through the vents"

All the other agents nodded, seeming fine. You on the other hand, had barely induced any training or combat situations.

You took a deep breath, mentally preparing yourself.

Midas pulled up near to the Shadows boating dock. The agents filed off, already ready to go through with their assigned plans.

Midas stepped off the boat, pulling his drum gun out of the back. You stepped off after him, clutching your assault rifle. He nodded you on and you both headed towards the docks.

You kept against the wall as you followed Midas quietly. He motioned towards a watch tower, seeing two Shadow henchmen at the top.

You both managed to creep under the stairs of the watchtower. Midas held a finger to his lips, hearing the henchmen walk directly above them. The henchmen walked away, and you both quickly ran up the stairs. You got into the watchtower room without alerting anyone.