Friends?

Soon I felt someone grabbed my ankle, I opened my eyes and see the same pink fox in front of me, then I looked up and saw Michiru holding me.

"Are you ok!?" They asked me in concern.

"Y-yea.. Im fine thanks to you michiru" I sighed in relief. Michiru slowly put me back on land.

"I'm going up to help Ogami, Nazuna can you stay with Y/n just in case something happens?" Michiru asked, the pink fox nodded her head.

"Yea I can do that" she smiled, michiru said a small thank you and went up the building, to ogami.

Time Skip

I walk on the roof of the building I'm staying in and look at the city that is now below me. I heard a door open so I turned around and saw Michiru and Nazuna coming out of a room?

"Oh Y/n I didn't Know you were up here." Michiru said walking to me with Nazuna.

"Well I am!" I smiled. I looked at Nazuna and gave her a friendly smile.

"Hey I'm Y/n Michiru's friend." Nazuna Gave me a smile.

"I'm Nazuna, Michiru's Girlfriend" My eyes glow.

"I didn't know Michiru was in a relationship."

"Well, That's because you barley talked to me and we never hung out"she answered truthfully.

"Oh you're right, sorry"

"It's ok, we can hang out tomorrow"

"Ok, and by the way I saw Nazuna on a stage when I got here."

"She's like a celebrity around here" Nazuna smiled brightly.

"Yea, I can sing. You can be a celebrity too, I want opponents" She looked at me excitedly. " You have to be one!" I gave her a nervous smile,

"I'll think about it"

"Ok thanks"

"You're welcome. I'm going back to my room now." I waved goodbye to them and I walked back to my room.

" Making new friends check, I guess." I smiled to myself.