Being a tease

2nd pov

As you walked in the building you saw ogami, you ran up to him.

"Hey Ogami you ok? I haven't seen you since the secret mission!" He gave you a weird look.

"Secret mission? There's nothing secret about-" You interrupted him.

"Anyway you look alright, nothing broken" you laughed nervously. He sighed and walked passed you.

"Uhh.. W-wait!" You followed him.

Your POV

"What now, and this better be important I'm a little busy" He said looking forward. I frowned a little bit but I smiled. He walked in his room and I went in as well and closed the door.

"What are we going to do next? Fight more bad guys?" I tilt my head.

"That's none of your business" he went to his desk and sat down. I walked to his desk and sat down on it. Then and idea came in my head

'I wonder if this oh powerful wolf can blush' I thought.

"Ok, but can I try something?" I smirked. He sighed again and looked at me.

"What is it human?" He crossed his arms. I leaned in to him and put my mouth close to his ear.

"I'm a little hungry can I have-" He backed up away from me and he had a huge blush on his face. I laughed. "Why did you move away!?"

"T-that's a dirty move Y/n.." He looked away from me. I widened my eyes in shock and I jumped off the desk, running up to him and hugged him.

"You said my name! You finally said it!" I hugged him tightly. I felt him tensed up. I looked up and saw that his blush went darker.

"Idiot.."