idiot! (last chapter)

Hours later your POV

I walked back to the place I lived and climbed up the steps that lead to the rooftop. As I opened the door to the roof I saw Ogami. I walked towards him.

"What are you doing here Ogami?" I leaned against the railings beside him. He looked at me then looked away.

"That's non of your business" He mumbled. I got off the railings.

"Ok I'll leave you alone" I started to walk off but I felt a hand griped my wrist, I turned back.

"Yes?" I smiled as his face turned slightly red.

"S-stay here" He said as he still wont look at me. 

"With you?" He tensed up. "At night?" His grip tightened. "Under the moonlight?" His hair covered his eyes as his face become redder. "On the rooftop?" He sighed and looked at me with his red face as I smirked. 

"Yes... Don't think any of it human." He let go of my wrist and he turned back towards the moon, I leaned back on the railings and looked at the moon. 

The silence was nice, the wind blew against us 'Too bad I have a hair clip in! Ha!' I smiled, but I soon felt a pair of eyes on me.

I looked at Ogami and saw him looking at me.

"You need anything?" I tilt my head to the side. 

"Yes." He came closer to me, I was about to step away but he wrapped his arms around me. Now it's my turn to blush.

He looked into my e/c eyes.

"O-ogami..?" Our face was so close together.

"I need your love..." He answered and connected our lips together, I was a little shocked but I gave in to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His soft lips moved against my own, he pulled away. I looked at him smiling then started to laugh.

"Just say 'I love you'" I laughed against his chest.

"You're pushing your luck" he playfully glared at me. 

"Just say it please!" I did my best puppy eyes on him and it was very effective on him.

"I love you" he mumbled

"See wasn't that hard" I giggled. He buried his face into my neck.

"Idiot" 

"But I'm your idiot" I smiled. He sighed.

"I guess you are" I felt him smiling

Thanks for reading!