Final Chapter

Sunday night, Gulf was nervous. He was finally going on a date with Mew. He got ready and Mew came to pick him up with a bouquet of flowers. He liked it. Mew was a total gentleman. However, his aura looked different. His dressing was different. He had seen Mew in a formal wear but tonight it was more intense. His hair, his stare, his dress, his step all was intense.

They went to a fancy restaurant that looked like it had been booked. No one was in it except the chefs. They ate slowly from starter to desert. They didn't talk much during their meal but they did talk about their food and how much it tasted good. Mew asked him if he was having a good time and he answered yes. He was honest about it.

Bright and Win went on a date too. A date at Bright's house. Bright cooked a special meal. The atmosphere was not comfortable for Win. There were words unsaid between them and it was driving Win insane with curiosity. After they finished dinner, they put the plates away and went for a drink at the bar.

It became weird when Mew and Gulf came in the bar too from their date. It was time for them to loosen up with some wine. Win and Gulf got their drinks and went to stand in the corner of the room.

"Is sex guaranteed tonight?" Gulf asked as he sipped his wine.

"By the looks of things, we are heading that way."

"Good for you."

"How did your date go?"

"It was awesome."

They both looked at their men, wondering what felt different tonight.

"Doesn't P'Mew look different today." Gulf asked staring at Mew. Just seeing him standing there looked different.

"He certainly does." Win agreed his eyes drifting back to Bright. "So does p'Bright."

"I thought I was going crazy thinking he looks different. I'm glad you noticed it." Gulf couldn't shake his suspicions, "You think there's something going on?"

"I don't know."

They looked again at the two males drinking their wine in sophisticated dressing with a strong aura around them.

Bright took a sip of his wine as he stepped closer to Mew.

"You sure you can handle it." He noticed Mew's unsettled gaze.

Mew gave a fake smile and muttered, "It's now or never."

"Let's do this." Bright patted Mew's shoulder in encouragement.

Bright approached Win and automatically Gulf went to Mew. MewGulf left the bar first as they headed upstairs to Mew's floor. BrightWin stayed in the bar as they sat on the couch.

"Are we not leaving too?" Win asked surprised that they were settling in the bar.

"Before we go, I have something to tell you."

"If it's about breaking up then no thank you." Win said as he got up to leave.

Bright laughed. "No Nong. It's not about that."

"Then what is it about?" Win sat down slowly,

"It's about me."

This got Win's attention, "Are you dying on me now?"

Bright stared at Win with a strong gaze and Win shriveled in his chair. That stare did not sit well with him. It was scary.

"There is a reason why I have had sex with you only once."

Win sat up straight. He had been curious too. He was glad to be getting the answers he was looking for.

"So the thing is...

Win chocked on his drink when Bright finished the first sentence.

Meanwhile, two floors above them, Mew got in his floor, Gulf behind him.

"There's a reason why I haven't been going out on second dates."

Gulf's ears stood at attention.

"I have something to show you and if I do promise me you won't run away." Mew warmly begged his forehead wrinkled with worry.

"I promise." Gulf didn't know what he was getting into.

"I won't blame you if you do though" Mew didn't want Gulf to feel pressured.

"Trust me it's ok." Gulf smiled in reassurance.

They walked to Mew's bedroom and Mew used his fingerprint on a door in his bedroom then opened the door for Gulf to go in. It was dark but Gulf took one step in the dark room. He couldn't see anything as it was pitch black. Mew came in to stand behind him. How he found him in the dark surprised Gulf.

"Ok take a deep breath." Mew directed in Gulf's ear.

Gulf breathed in and as he was breathing out the lights went on. He looked around and seemed frozen in the room, taking in what was before him. He didn't know what was happening and when it sunk in, he got out of Mew's embrace and turned around to face the man.

He was speechless, eyes wide open in shock. He had expected everything but not this at all.

Mew stepped closer his eyes different.

Gulf stepped back scared.

Mew stopped.

He attempted to smile but to Gulf in that moment, it just looked creepy. He placed his hands in his suit pants and looked at Gulf who stood like a deer caught in headlights.

"So, what do you think.... Pet?"