Epilogue

e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑

𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳  —

A smile graced Tatum's face as she looked down at the sleeping baby in her arms. James Felipe Reyes had made his entrance into the world at exactly 6:30 am on a Saturday morning. Tatum looked over at Angel whose brown eyes were looking lovingly at both her and their son.

Three years had passed since the murder of her father, and in those three years she had completely cut all contact with SAMCRO — expect for her brother. It wasn't as hard as Tatum thought it would be to cut all ties with the family she once knew and loved back in Charming, though it was the hardest not to call Jax up and tell him about was going on in her life, but it was the best.

She had heard from Cal that Clay had finally met Mr. Mayhem a few months after she left, and it felt like a weight lifted from off her shoulders to know justice was served for what he did to her father. Cal had also informed her that Jax had taken over as SAMCRO's President, and while Tatum wanted to call and congratulate him for achieving the thing he had wanted for so long , she didn't. She couldn't find it in herself to call someone she no longer knew.

"He's prefect mi amor." Angel whispered, his voice pulling Tatum from her thoughts. "We make some prefect babies, don't we?" He chuckled softly while looking at his wife with nothing but love in his brown eyes.

"We do." Tatum agreed with a small laugh. "Is EZ bringing Mari later?" She questioned.

Marisol 'Mari' Elizabeth Reyes was the couple's almost two year old daughter. A few months after returning from Charming they quickly found out that Tatum was pregnant. Marisol came into the world quickly and loudly, wrapping every Mayan around her little fingers. Especially her Tio EZ.

"Yeah. Pop and him will be by later." Angel assured his wife. "I love you so much, Tatum." Angel said as he ran a hand through her tangled dark hair. "You've given me everything I thought I'd never have and so much more."

"I love you so much, too." Tatum looked at Angel with a large smile on her tired face. "I never thought I'd find love, but you showed it to me and I'm so thankful for you and the family we've made." She said as tears formed in her eyes.

It hadn't been an easy road for them, but it had been worth it. Tatum loved Angel with her whole heart and she loved the family they had created more than anything. Looking back, moving away from Charming all those years ago and meeting Angel had been the best thing she had ever did, and she didn't regret it for one minute.

"Get some sleep, amor." Angel said as he placed a kiss on Tatum's forehead.

Tatum nodded as she softly placed James into the bassinet by the side of her hospital bed. She reached for her phone that laid on the small side table, hesitating before typing out a text to Jax. She knew Cal kept him in the loop of her life and she knew that the Prince of Charming knew she was expecting her second child.

"Hi, it's been a while, but I know Cal keeps you in the loop. His name is James Felipe Reyes. I hope you've found happiness."

Tatum's finger hovered over the send button before she hit it and placed her phone back down. She didn't expect a text back and that was okay with her. Life went on for Tatum Reyes without Jax Teller, and that was fine with her.

She had the life she had always deserved with a man that truly loved her and two children that made her heart full of love, and that's all Tatum could ever want.

t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ e͓̽n͓̽d͓̽.

______

A/N:

This was so hard to write because I legit love writing Tatum. She's like my baby
😭
And I'm going to miss writing her so much.
BUT, I hope you all are satisfied with the ending
❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎², 𝚂𝙾𝙰/𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙼𝙲 🎉