•f o r e w o r d•

❁❁❁❁❁

    Story Aesthetics:

❁❁❁❁❁

Prelude•

❝I aimed at fixing every flaws but ours,
For I found solace, comfort and everything
In it

❁❁❁❁❁

•Synopsis•

When it's the last summer before college and two best friends decide to make it the best for the other, they're not ready for the whirlwind of emotions it brings with it.

But emotions aren't that bad are they?

❁❁❁❁❁

   Character Aesthetics

  •Maira Sen•

Marco Val•

•Marco Val•

❁❁❁❁❁

Playlist:

»can I call you back?- SHY Martin

»Nobody likes moving on- SHY Martin

»Past Life- Trevor Daniel, Selena Gomez

»Hold On- Chord Overstreet

»Saturday Sun- Vance Joy

»Wrong Direction- Hailey Steinfeld

»Lonely Eyes- Lauv

(more I cannot remember but I'll add later)

❁❁❁❁❁

Dedication:

Every incomplete story; their beauty lies in their incompleteness.

❁❁❁❁❁

Credits:

aishixwrites : for the wonderful graphics included in the book and most importantly listening to the incomplete, nonsense drafts of the novel and inspiring me through her stories and books.

ILYSM BONU!!!

aIbatross : For reading my works incessantly, showing vigorous interest in my works and keeping me moving on in writing.

VMarvels : for listening to my rants about the book whenever I needed to and giving a big piece in the story and of course being a massively supportive and awesome bestfriend.

❁❁❁❁❁

Copyrights :

©Lisa(bratlanta-)2020

A lot of effort and time have been spent in making this novel. Copying and stealing of this piece is an insult to the efforts and time put in by me.

Also it's a bad thing to do so duh people.

Any sort of plagiarism or reproduction of any part of this novel without the prior permission of the author will be result in reporting and subsequent removal from this platform.

❁❁❁❁❁

Author's Note :

Hope you like reading this novel as much as I loved writing it. If you like it please vote and comment!

They're very much appreciated and keep me inspired and going.

Please note that there is NO update schedule since it puts me under a pressure and writing less enjoyable. However you can expect weekly updates.

But in case that doesn't happen, please remember we all have a life outside Wattpad and we have to
prioritise it as much as we do Wattpad, if anything more at times.

Love you all loads !!!!

❁❁❁❁❁