New Student

Narrator
Ahhhh school also known as jail.

Many hate to study like me but still enter because too lazy to work at home.

In a place there is a school

oppps not just any school its a magical and  very popular school for students mostly Countryhumans.

And that school was known for its most beautiful and blabalabalaba and that school is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CH University or Countryhumans university
(people you already know I suck at names)

It was originally for countryhumans but soon the principal and owner of the School Mr. UN decided to enroll cities etc even normal humans.

Indo's POV
"Hey guys did you hear that there is a new student enrolling here today?" asked Malay.

"Who even cares about that." i said coldly.

"Hey Indo you should move on, you know that she hates seeing you like that right?"

"Well sadly she is not here." i continued.

(Outside the school)

??? POV

'Well I dont know why I was even enrolled here sheesh why did the principal even decide to  move me here. I love my old school but I couldnt even disagree.'

I was standing infront of the gate when a guard came near me.

"You must be Ms.🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 im going to show you the way to the principals office"

I nodded and followed him.

We are now  infront of the Principals office. The guard excused himself and I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I entered and saw three man I presume the one on the center is MR.UN and on the left is Mr. ASEAN and on the right is Mr.EU.

The two seemed shocked when they saw me huh wierd.

"Ms.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 this will be your schedule. And here are your dorm keys your dorm number is at the back of the paper."

I nodded and took the papers and key.

"If you are ever lost dont be afraid to ask the students here."

I smiled "Thank you so much sir."

He nodded. "Your things will be in your dorm room and I hope that you will enjoy staying here."

Then a knock was heard on the door. A woman came I think she's a teacher.

"This is Mrs.Gonzalos your homeroom teacher she will show you the way to your classroom and later after school a student will show you around."

"Well then Ms🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐 lets go and meet your classmates."

I followed her and we bowed before closing the door.

ASEAN's POV
"Dad tell me that, that is not her."

"Well sadly she is." Dad said.

Then EU asked." How?"

"Well actually I found her on a school when I was roaming around. And after talking to the principal she said that she enrolled there but for some reason could not remember anything."

"What if she only look like her?" i asked.

"No im sure thats her "

"Well if you say so Im going to keep an eye on her." I said.