New dorm mate

Indo's POV
Class was already finished. We were supposed to talk to her when Germany came.

He was also shocked upon seeing Tethys.

He told us that he will show her around.

Tethys' POV
He showed me all around the school but I can feel that he has his guard up.

What did I do?

After showing me around we are now in the dorm.

"What is your dorm number?"

"Oh its 130"

"Its here." he said  while stepping  aside.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you so much for showing me around Germany."

He flinched and looked away.

He coughed and told me that he will be going now. I nodded and thanked him again. 

After he left I knocked on the door.

After knocking I entered only to be welcomed with uhhhhh ehhhh a bit dirty room?

Ummm okay I was really shocked to see my dormmates it was Indo, Malay, Russia, America,  a guy with three stripes but  yellow on the middle(Spain), and a guy with a red dot on the middle (Japan).

Ok so they are all boys its ok be calm its normal.And why are they shocked I am supposed to be the one who is shocked.

Russia then spoke again
"Blyat." Then left. Again followed with America.

"Oh so you must be our new dormmate my name is Japan."

"oh ummmm my name is Tethys  nice to meet you."

"Come on Japan or we will be late with our club" said the guy with yellow on the middle.

"Oh yeah sure will then Tethys-chan we will be going." i smiled and nodded but for some wierd reason i felt them freeze.

"Ummmm is something wrong?"

"Huh oh nothing we will be going then"

"Umm Tethys  me and Malay will be going to our club. So sorry if we wont be here with you."

"No no no its ok."

They left all, of them, Im left all alone.

Well I soppuse I can clean up this messy room. But after I get changed.

I went to my room I knew it since my name is on it.

I changed and went back to the living room.

I started cleaning organizing everything.

After cleaning they still havent come so I will surprise them with dinner.

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator i saw a lot of Vodka.

I took some meat  guess im gonna cook fried chicken today.

(Time skip)

I already ate they still hasnt come. Hmm just gonna cover all of this and put a sticky note. Done!!!

Now am gonna sleep.

Indo's POV
Our club is finally finished. Actually me, Japan, Ame, Russ, Malay, and Spain joined the basketball club.

Today the training is hard. Im kinda sad since I couldn't talk with Tethys today Im gonna ask her questions.

I told the others earlier that she must be her.