Summer Lovin'

"CHASE YOU ASSHOLE!" Orion screamed and ran farther away from his friend, trying to get away from Chase as he tried to hit Orion with a stick.

"CHASE STOP IT!" Orion laughed and ducked and twisted behind a tree as his friend swung the stick and it smashed again the tree Orion was hiding behind.

"I rather not. Your shrieking is funny." Chase laughed and threw the stick in the opposite direction.

"Scardy cat" Chase lightly taunted as Orion peeked from behind the tree.

"We need to get home. It's five ten." Orion said and looked around as the sky begin to slowly darken.

"Can I stay at your place? I know I live practically three houses down but you know my mom." Chase said and grabbed Orion, starting to walk back to his place.

"You know my mom doesn't care. You practically got a room at our house-"

"-that Jackson invaded when he was born." Chase finished and Orion rolled his eyes.

"Yea yea yea, you can sleep in my room. I have a twin bed."

"Ooh really..?" Chase grabbed Orion's arm and winked, "that might be fun.." Chase then murmured and leaned in to kiss Orion.

Orion ran off laughing, "You can't kiss me until you ask me out!"

"No fair!" Chase said and ran after Orion to his house.

They both slowed down and walked into Orion's house.

"Mom I'm home! Chase is staying the night is that cool?" Orion asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"You missed dinner boys." Jenni said and looked at her son, then Chase, raising her eyebrows, "did you go swimming in the river? Go dry yourself off and you can bring your food up to Orion's room, and be careful. Jackson, is sleeping and Ariel and Trevor are playing. Wake Jackson up you put him to bed."

"Got it mom." Orion said and Chase nodded. They both trudged upstairs to Orion's room and Orion fell on his bed.

"I thought we were suppose to dry off and get food?" Chase questioned at his friend as he watched Orion.

"I have snacks in here. Mom knows. We don't have to leave." Orion stated and flipped on his back.

Chase nodded and smirked, "Hey Orion?"

"What now?" Orion said playfully and sat up a bit.

Chase leaned in and kissed Orion who was shocked. He pushed his friend down on the bed and got on top of him kissing him more, "Kiss me back.."

Orion kissed his friend back and slowly wrapped his arms around his friends neck. He blushed when he felt Chase's tongue run softly over his lower lip and then Chase's teeth nip at it. Suddenly Chase pulled back and gave his friend a grin.

"You kiss well."

"Thanks.. You do too." Orion said and blushed a bright pink. Chase got up and sat next to his friend.

"Are we going to hell Orion?"

"Nah. Satan might hate us."

With that statement they both started laughing and Chase rolled on his side, looking at his friend.

"Hey Orion?"

"Hm..?" Orion said back and turned his head a bit to face his friend.

"Do you think we could ever date?"

"Maybe.. One day hopefully."

Chase nodded at that and smiled as Ariel knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Orion said and Ariel came in, "whatcha need sis?"

"Can I borrow your crayons?"

"Sure kiddo. Lemme get them. Thank you for asking." Orion said and got up, walking to his closet and disappearing inside for a moment.

"Ariy have you been good?" Chase asked and Ariel nodded at him enthusiastically.

"I have! I helped mommy wash the dishes after lunch and I helped Jackson figure out where the circle went in his peg toy!" Ariel said and swayed a bit blushing.

"Good job kiddo. You are so smart." Chase praised and Orion came out handing his little sister the crayons.

"Thank you Orion! I'll bring them back tomorrow at noon, is that okay?" Ariel asked and Orion nodded, "Sure is kid. Don't break them though or," Orion wiggled his fingers crouching down to his sisters height, "I'll have no other choice but call the tickle monster."

Ariel giggled, "Okay I won't break them bubba!" She ran out of the room, softly closing the door.

"You'd be a great parent Orion." Chase said suddenly.

"I hope so. I'm 17 though I shouldn't be thinking of kids right now," Orion grinned at Chase.

"I suppose so. She likes to color doesn't she?" Chase asked, but said it as a statement more.

"Crazy about it." Orion said and shook his head, "she's went through three coloring books so far. It's crazy."

"Wanna know what else is crazy?"

"Your sense of humor at times?" Orion shot back.

"Not the point, but how crazy I am about you." Chase said.

"Oh shut up. We can talk about that tomorrow, Chase. For now, we need to think of why penguins dance." Orion said and nodded his head.

"You're a strange child my dear friend." Chase said.

"I try. You know you like it." Orion winked and giggled.

"Course I do, I grew up with you silly head."

"Good. Glad you're my best friend."

"Me too."

"Hey! Aren't you glad I'm yours?!" Orion yelled and pushed his friends shoulder lightly.

"Of course!" Chase laughed and smiled.