Splash

Ok first off I'd like to say:
Rest in Power Leelah Alcorn.

Second off, this is a boyxboy and this is cliché. Don't judge meeee!

Thirdly, add this to your favorites and leave me some comments on this. I'm not uploading until I have 5 votes and 3 comments on this story. Sorry!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chase and Orion ran to the riverbank. They looked at each and grinned.

"Wanna go skinny dippin'?" Chase asked and laughed.

"No! Let's just swim in our trunks Chase. It's noon," Orion looked up at the searing hot sun, shining down on them, "we have to get home before sunset -" Orion was interrupted by Chase splashing into the cool water.

"C'mon in Orion dear!" Chase snickered and swam over to the rivers edge. "It's cool and relaxing and we can swim till five. That's five hours of splashing and relaxing, hey did that just rhyme?" Chase grinned up at Orion and pushed back his wet hair.

"I think you did. Ok ok, let me undress." Orion took off his shirt and took off his shoes then carefully shimmied out of his pants, "ok I'm ready. Make waaaay!" Orion shouted and jumped in.

Both boys laughed and started splashing each other. Chase kept swimming around Orion in a protective manner until he decided to dunk Orion under the water.

"CHASE!" Orion yelled and started to spit out the disgusting foul water. He rubbed his eyes and pushed back his hair. "THAT'S IT!" Orion pushed a ton of water Chase's way and it hit Chase in the face.

"Hey!"

"Sup?" Orion giggles and flashed a smile at Chase.

"Not fair, you pushed water in my face."

"You dunked me. Meanie."

"Sorry Orion.." Chase sad and swam over hugging Orion.

"S'ok Chase.." Orion hugged back and his breath caught in his throat.

"You ok Orion..?" Chase looked at his friend and gave a smile.

"Would you be mad if I told you something I kinda knew for awhile..?"

"Nah. Lay it on me buddy." Chase said and watched Orion.

"Well.. Um.." Orion pushed himself away and looked down, causing his hair to fall in his eyes.

"You can tell me Orion. We're best friends. Nothing will ever change that dude. Trust me." Chase said and swam to Orion placing his hand on his best friends shoulder.

"What if I was gay..?" Orion whispered and looked at his best friends face, trying to read his expression.

"Oh.. Well I would support you and I know Jenni would support you, as well as the whole town of Rockford. And I'd beat up any guy who was rude to you and broke your heart." Chase smiled softly at his friend, "Who do you like?"

"Well.. I am gay.. And um.. He's known me all my life." Orion said and played with his fingers.

"Who? Dane? I'll hurt him if he hurts you." Chase said and held up a fist smiling.

Orion shook his head and grabbed his best friends fist pushing it down, "Not Dane. He has blue eyes." Orion bit his lip and looked at Chase.

"Me..?" Chase asked and stared at his best friend.

"Well.. Yea.." Orion said and smiled softly.

"I'm not gay Orion.. I..I'm sorry" Chase said and looked at his friends face as it fell.

"Oh.. I knew it couldn't be true. I just... Well you're always there for me and-" Orion was cut off by Chase pressing his lips to his.

"I never said I wasn't bisexual." Chase grinned and winked, "I've liked you for awhile. Now let's keep swimming, it's I'd say around four thirty."

"Okay.." Orion smiled and splashed Chase, "Thanks."

"Anytime. Thanks for being yourself Orion."

Orion blushed and nodded shyly, "I think we should get out before we get all pruned."

Chase nodded and both boys got out of the water and sat on the grass, watching as the water sparkled as the sun hit it.

"Chase?"

"Yes?"

"You're cute."

"So are you Orion. So are you."