Chapter 1

Xian

I felt my fist come in contact with this prick's face. How dare he insult my beliefs. My mother's beliefs. Stupid catholic prick.

After watching him fall in shock I stormed off to a bathroom throwing my messengers bag against the wall and ran a hand through my pastel blue hair gripping it in anger.

Its not even 9 am and today has been pretty shitty. I wanted a cigarette, but my brother said I needed to stop so he took them. I gritted my teeth a bit as my already bruising hand punched the mirror hard. But the mirror was made of plastic, so it didn't break but hurt my hand more.

My little side wanted to curl up and cry, but I couldn't. I refused. I looked at my bag and saw a paci in it. I bit my lip but quickly shook my head.

Thankfully, the bell pulled me back and I grabbed my bag running to first class, people glaring at me like I had just killed a puppy. Which I would never do. I may be a pagan/Satanist, but I still care about everything arounds me. I just don't look like it.

I walked into the class and made my way to the back only to be tripped by some slut whose name I didn't bother to learn. Everyone laughed but I just stood and dusted myself off and went to my seat putting in earbuds, well keeping one out so I wouldn't get in trouble.

I half paid attention to the class until I heard the teacher saying there was going to be a partner project and that she was choosing partners. "Well fuck me sideways." I mumbled listening to the names.

"Colten Miles and Xian Preź." My eyes widened, fuck no.

Colten was the most popular boy in school as well as a daddy dom. My heart started pounding and as soon as the bell rang, I was out. I ran up to the roof and found my pack of cigarettes I hid up there.

I quickly lit one and sat up there till lunch. I had promised my brother I would eat something today, so I walked down to get an apple and bottled water. I always sat by myself; the table was broken, and I had no friends. "Hey, you missed four classes you okay?" I hear Colten...Mr. perfect say, and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off." I mumbled not looking at him.

He grabbed my face making me look at him. "What was that?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

I gulped a bit I could already tell I was going to have a hard time staying big around him. "Nothing." I mumbled.

"You're coming to my house because I know you won't do the project if I'm not there." Damn.

"Fine, whatever." I said pulling out my phone. It was old but hey, it played music and texted my brother that all I wanted.

"That's your phone?" I heard him ask causing me to sigh in annoyance.

"Yes, now shut up." I said getting up and planning on going back to the back up to the roof, only for him to grab my injured hand. I couldn't hold back the yelp of pain and I saw worry in his eyes. "Let. Go. Now." I growled as he looked at my bruised and swollen hand.

"What happened?!" he demanded but I just jerked my hand away hissing in pain.

"Just leave me alone!" I shouted before storming off.