Chapter 3

Colten

I lead the smaller male back inside to the dinning room. He sniffled a bit. I'm quite sure he's a little but not 100% sure. I always though he was a dom but now I'm questioning it.

I sat beside him rubbing his back wail we work. I would praise him when he did good trying to encourage him to keep going. After 30 minutes I figured it was time to take a break. I looked over at Xian to ask him what he wanted to eat but I saw a dark patch on his skinny jeans. He wet himself. That was all the confirmation I needed. He was a little.

"Little one." I said in a daddy voice making him look up at me tilting his head.

"Yeah?" he asked before realization dawned on his face causing him to tear up. "Pwease nu tew da othews at schoow!" he sobbed out, hiding his face in his hands.

I quickly pulled him close. "Shh, shhh its okay little one breath, your okay." I rocked him gently causing him to slowly calm down his face stuffed in my chest. I stood still holding him. "I'm going to change you okay baby bear? I don't want you to get a rash." I said in a soft voice. He just nodded clinging to me, nuzzling close.

I walked up to the second floor to the nursery I had set up when I found my own little or babysat one. "I'm going to put you in just a pull-up okay?" I said with a smile trying to keep him comfortable. He sniffled and nodded.

I laid him on the changing table, giving him a chew toy to keep his attention. He chewed on the toy as I cleaned him up, put the pull-up on and then some sleeping pants. Once I was done, I started tickling him causing him to squeal in delight giggling like mad. My heart fluttered.

"Alright little one do you want to spend the night or go home?" I asked gently. He came out of little space and bit his lip thinking as he sat up.

"Um...home I guess...maybe another night?" he said a little hint of hope in his voice.

"Okay sweetie. Let's get your stuff together and get you in the car. Do you want to walk or be carried?"

"I-I can walk." He said softly, hopping off the changing table.

Xian

I had to admit...being in little space was nice...especially around him. It made me feel safe. I only ever felt safe around my mum and my brother. I'm still confused about my little space since I hardly go into it. Hell, I don't even know how far I regress. My brother says I need to go into it more for my own health.

Apparently when a little stay out of there headspace they're mind forces regression, by forgetting things that the headspace wouldn't know how to do. Like forgetting how to feed one's self, reading, walking. Stuff like that.

"What's your address love?" Colten asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I started to panic when I tried to remember but I couldn't. I bit my lip grabbing my bag. I had written the address on the inside in case I lost it. I shyly showed him biting my lip. He frowned a bit worry on his face.

"Before tonight when was the last time you regressed?" he asked in a soothing daddy voice that caused me to start to slip a bit. I honestly couldn't remember so I just shrugged. "You don't remember?" I nodded. "Baby bear that's not healthy!" I frowned worry in his words. He took my phone causing me to whine out. "You need to regress fully tonight so you can feel better, I want you to stay here incase your brother is at work. Okay?"

I nodded shyly. "Otay..." I whispered wail fiddling with my shirt nomming on the sleeve. Colten chuckled a bit and took it out of my mouth making me whine but he put a paci in my mouth. This caused me to giggle a little. He got us out of the car sitting me on his hip before bringing me back inside.