Chapter 2

Colten

Xian is getting me so frustrated and worried. He doesn't listen. He gets into fights almost every day. I don't know whether he's a Dom or a switch or little. I can't figure him out.

I was grateful for the final bell of the day. I hadn't seen him since the cafeteria, so he probably skipped most of his classes. Typical Xian. I did find him quickly though. He was at his locker. His hand had bandages on it so at least he took care of it. He also had a different shirt on and there was dried blood under his nose and on his chin, he must have gotten bloody in a fight. He looked so calm though. "Hey bud you okay?" I asked looking down at him. I was over a foot taller than him at it was cute.

"I'm fine." He muttered looking away, but I swore I saw his lip quiver.

"Come on let's get to my house." I said and he nodded grabbing his bag putting it over his shoulder. I lead him to my car, and I saw his eyes widen a bit in wonder. "You like it?" I chuckled causing him to blush a bit and nod. Anytime I saw him outside of school he was walking.

I opened the door for him which I was surprised he thanked me for. "Wow good job for using your manners!" I praised testing to see if I could figure him out.

I saw a small blush on his cheeks as he glared at me. "Fuck off." I just sighed and closed his door going to my side, getting in and driving to my house.

.  .  .

"Your house is so big!" Xian said in amazement as if he had never seen something so big and I had to admit it was adorable.

"I guess you could saw that." I smiled as we walked inside. "Want anything to eat or drink?" I offered setting my keys on the kitchen counter.

"Just some water please." I heard him say as he set his bag down wail looking around.

"Alright." I said wail grabbing a water bottle, tossing it over to him thinking he would catch it, but he yelped and dodged quickly his body shaking slightly. But he quickly hid it. "Sorry, did I scare you?" I frowned in worry walking over to him as he picked it up.

"I-I'm fine...just didn't it coming that's all." He mumbled not looking at me. "Let's just get this project done so I can go home." His voice was hushed. Was he abused? I didn't want to ask since it wasn't my place and I knew he would just dodge or deflect it.

"Yeah, we can do it in the living room or dining room, your choice." I asked smiling, wanting him to have a voice in what we did.

"Um, dining room I guess?" he shrugged as we walked over to the table.

Ten minutes after we started, he threw his stuff. "Fuck this!" he yelled; he was extremely frustrated.

I stood and rubbed his back. "Hey, what's wrong? Did you not understand something?" I said in a gentle voice trying to comfort him.

He jerked away. "I'm going home." He sniffled his accent seeming extremely thicker than normal, and before I could stop him, he was out the door slamming it shut behind him.

I quickly went after him. "Do you know even how to get home?!" I called jogging over to him.?!"

Xian

I had slipped a little after running out of the house I was crying softly from frustration. "Do you know even how to get home?!" I heard Colten call. No...I was lost. My little side started crying a little louder. "Buddy...hey it's okay don't cry." Colten said his voice smooth and gentle. "Talk to me." He said rubbing my back.

"It's t-too hard! And conf-fusing!" I was crying to get big again before he noticed.

He gave me a gentle smile. "Let's go back inside and I'll help you figure it out. Then we can watch a movie. How about that hm?" he offered his voice remaining kind and gentle. He didn't seem annoyed that I was crying or that I had yelled at him. He just looked like he wanted to help me...