School

I stayed up all night excited for school. My emotions were everywhere, I was worried that kids wouldn't like me, to being excited to make new friends.

When my alarm went off I shout it off and went to put one my other dress with converses. I brushed my hair, raced to the kitchen and got breakfast. All my brothers seen me and looked at each other in confusion.

Momma walked into the kitchen and smiled to see I was awake. Then she looked at my brothers. "What? Maxy is going to school now." My brothers looked a little shocked and they nodded.

I raced to brush my teeth and get my backpack. I was going into 4th grade.

Momma waited for me in the car with my brothers. Ethan was in the passenger seat. I sat next to Nathan. Momma dropped off the Twins, and then Alan and Lukas.

Momma dropped me off and walked into the building with me. It smelled like pencils, paper, and just had the school smell to it. Momma signed me into the roster, and we sat for a while until my schedule was printed.

"Follow me Maximus." The desk lady said. I gave momma a worried look. I gave her a big hug and followed the lady. Momma waved goodbye and was gone.

The lady walked me down the halls and stopped at one of the doors. The sign next to it said "English class". She knocked on the door and a teacher came to it.

The teacher had long blonde hair, and had a red streak in it. She had brown eyes and she looked down at me.

The lady that walked me here spoke to her about me, and the teacher took my hand and lead me into her classroom. Everyone started at me when I walked in. I started shaking.

The teacher set her hand on my shoulder gently and said it'd be ok.

"Why dont you introduce yourself." She looked at me with gentle eyes. I looked at the class in front of me.

I cleared my throat and began with a shaky voice. "H-hi.. My names Maximus clyde... My mommas alpha to the Woodlands pack, and my dads alpha to the ocean pack.... I'm the youngest in my family..." I finished on a voice crack.

The teacher pointed to one of the open desks in the back. The boy next to it looked frightening. I sat down and the boy looked me over. He smiled and looked at his desk.

After class one of the girls came up to me. "Hi! I'm Sady! Wanna be friends??" She was energetic. Sady had green eyes, and her hair was a dark red color. "Maxy." I said. She looked me up and down.

"Sooooo!! Follow me and we'll get to know each other. I also gotta know, why are you so pale if your the pup of both Alphas??" She dragged me to the cafeteria. We sat down near one of the windows. "Soooo, why are you so pale??" She questioned.

I thought carefully on this. "I.. uh, I just got off of Chemotherapy.." I hesitated. The girls eyes grew HUGE. "YOU HAD CANCER?!" I covered her mouth.
"Not so loud!!" She nodded.

She started hugging me, and she told me she loved my dress. We got along. After lunch I went to my locker to put my lunch box away and I seen the boy from English and a few people behind him.

The group came and seen my bright colored dress. They snickered. "What, are you a girl???" They all laughed. I looked them up and down.

"Let me guess, your the 'bad boys' and 'heart breakers' of the school. Look this group looks tough, but I doubt your even half as smart as you like to think you are. Now, let me put my lunch away and get to my class since I actually enjoy having an education." I finished and I felt the hall stop moving. The group of boys stood there in their spots shocked. The leader looked me up and down and couldn't hold back his chuckles.

The leader had bright red eyes, and black hair. He had a scare over one of his eyes and he wore his leather jacket with pride. He stepped closer.

I watched him, and so did the whole hall. He leaned into my face. "Your cute newbie, but if you open your trap again like that, well, we'll beat you." He walked off and his group followed.

The students stood there in shock, and I turned and walked to my class.

At the end of the day I got picked up by momma. I felt a little nauseous, and momma carried me in to my bed. I missed dinner that night.

The next day at school I felt the boys eyes on me every class we had together. He was quiet a charm. I liked to catch his eyes on me.

During lunch I'd see one of his members. Only one.

"Your the little bitch that wouldn't shout the fuck up yesterday. I'll go easy on ya since its your second day."

Then he punched me in the mouth, and kicked my stomach. I fell to the floor, and I felt blood rise up to my throat. I coughed it up.

I laid o the floor for a good 30 minutes. I got up when I heard class start and I washed the blood off of my face and off of the floor. I went to class coughing.

I sat in my desk and tried to keep the coughing down. In the middle of class I lost control and coughed up blood. The boy looked at me worried and offered to take me to the nurse.

I went home early that day.

A month came and went and I came home with more bruises and even some cuts. I kept quiet.

Ethan started to get worried. I could feel him always there. I started to skip school. I felt sick.

Dad would bring me home popsicles and I would watch TV with momma. After school I'd go cuddle with my brothers.

During the month of school, I started to connect with my inner wolf. I felt my powers begin to swarm inside me. I tested my powers. I could play with water, and I could grow flowers. I kept my powers to myself.

The week after I got connected to my inner wolf I learned that you dont connect with your inner wolf until you've seen or even talked to your mate.

That day I got beat in the bathroom. I learned the boys name is Andrew.