Picking a Fight

Jonathan;
         The week after the Lockdown school started again. The humans broke into the school after hours and destroyed everything, and took down the cameras.

I kept Max with me, and I introduced him to my gang. I was hoping to grow the gang into my own pack. One that wasn't based off of powers, and Zodiac signs.

I ran my fingers through my thick hair and left my free hand on Max'es shoulders. I met the gang in our usual spot in the woods behind the school.

Everyone looked up and seen me. Andrew seen Max, and gave the slightest of smirks. I felt Max wince under my grasp.

I picked him up and carried him the rest of the way to our spot.

"Who's this cutie?" Melissa asked. Her mate stood next to her, Katy. Melissa's eyes scanned over Max and I felt Max put his face next to my neck and settled there.

"This is Max, hes my mate and now apart of the pack." I shot a glare at Andrew.

"Andrew, touch him in any way, again, I will beat you to death." I shot a glare towards him. The rest of the group looked confused.

We heard the bell ring and started walking towards the school. I stayed back and held Max a little longer.

I want to spend as much time as I can with him. I lift his head a little and leave a kiss on his cheek.

Once we got to the school I set Max down and held his hand. We walked to class together and I glared at every student and teacher who called out PDA. I could care less about that stupid rule.

In class Mr. Parker began with apologies about the lockdown, and he even handed Max a small card, and a vase of flowers. Max went to his locker to put it away and didn't come back for a while.

When he did come back to class, he signed to the teacher a thank you, and sorry for taking to long he was in the bathroom.

I came to me and buried his face into my chest and I felt him shake a little. I patted his head and back. Comforting him as best as I can.

Lunch came around and I had him and Sady sit with us. I watched as one of the gang members watched Sady, and Sady seen that they were watching her and they both blushed.

"Emma, Sady, just kiss." Melissa spoke up. She had Katy sitting in her lap as she fed her.

Melissa had long dark brown hair. Always tied in a ponytail. She had dark green eyes. Katy had short blonde hair, and she had bright blue eyes.

Max sat in my lap during lunch, and I felt him wiggle around. He wasn't eating, and I got worried. I had him spin around and face me, I kissed him, and whispered that I wouldn't let him sit in my lap the rest of the day if he didn't eat.

Max shivered and he took a small bite of my sushi from the table. He turned back towards the group. I set my chin on his shoulder and I felt him shiver as I blew on his neck. He started to wiggle around a bit.

Max kept on wiggling and I felt my member get aroused and I grabbed his hips to get him to stop. I blushed a dark red, and I felt him gasping. Everyone was to busy tossing snack and drinks to one another, so they didn't see us as I tried to move so he didn't feel my member.

Max reached down and softly brushed his fingers against it. I shivered and gasped for breath. Max pulled his hood up and I gripped his hips a little more.

The bell rang for the next class and I jumped at it. Everyone in the gang filed out to their classes.

After school I waited for Max. He didn't come to the front of the building and I waited for an hour before getting antsy.