Chapter 14

Katya POV-

I can't believe what just happened, but I don't have any time to think about it because Jason is standing up again. She punched him hard but he's so big it didn't stop him for long. Before Trixie can run he swings a fist at her. He hits her face, her glassing clattering to the floor. She grabs her nose which is gushing blood down her face. Steve goes to grab Jason from trying to hit her again. I run to Trixie and wrap her in my arms. Just as he finally backs off Mrs. Becker shows up. "All of you to the office. Now." She hisses. She then turns to the table next to us. "One of you go too, and grab a towel from the nurse on your way." Ginger gets up and runs to get a towel. Trixie just looks shocked at the whole situation. I can't believe she just started a fight.

The collar of Trixie's shirt is soaked in blood. I grab her arm and lead her to the office where the principal and counselor are already waiting for all of us. Ginger shows up moments later with a towel and hands it to Trixie. She holds it up to her face waiting for the blood to stop. She'll have a bruise tomorrow.

Mr. Miller, the principal, calls Jason and Steve in first. My brain is running wild while they're in there, wondering what they're telling them. How is this going to go over? Some time passes and Trixie moves the towel from her face. It's not nearly as bad as it looked when it happened, but it's clear he hit her pretty hard. A lot harder than she hit him which was hardly enough to make him get off of me.

After what feels like an eternity Trixie is called in, leaving me alone with the secretary, Ginger, and the boys. My hands won't stop shaking in my lap. "Katya do you need a minute?" The secretary asks. I nod. "There's a teacher bathroom just around the corner, you can go in there."

"Thank you." I manage before pretty much sprinting to the bathroom. My knees hit the cold floor and I throw up in the toilet. Every time I get too nervous this happens. My mind won't stop racing. What am I going to tell my mom? This was supposed to be the time I showed my parents I was a good daughter. I wanted to prove to them that I can do this. And now a week before Prom, my girlfriend punched a kid for me, and I'm heaving alone in a teachers bathroom while she's soaked in her own blood. It's not the message I wanted to send.

It takes me a few minutes to gather myself. I flush the toilet and lean up against the wall to try and steady myself while I breathe. This won't matter in a few years, but it does matter right now. And though I know it's not, my world feels like it's crashing down around me. What if we don't get to go to Prom? What if she gets expelled? What if I'm not allowed to see her anymore? It all weighs down on me, but I manage to make myself look fine and leave the bathroom. Back in the office they're waiting for me to get back so I can tell them what happened. I follow them all in, sit down in the swivel chair in front of the desk, and immediately start sobbing. Fuck.

"You're not in trouble." The counselor says. "And after you talk to us you can go home for the day, we just need to know what happened."

I'm afraid to tell them she's my girlfriend and that's why they were targeting us. I'm afraid to tell them that he told me I should have sex with him. I'm afraid to tell them he grinded against me in the cafeteria while the whole senior class watched. I tell them anyways.

"This is a serious violation." Mr. Miller says. "You and Trixie should've come to us sooner. As for you, you aren't in any trouble, but you're about the only one."

"Is she still going to be able to come to Prom with me?" I sniffle.

"Yes, but she's suspended tomorrow, so is Steve. Jason is suspended for the next week."

I nod. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. Any classes you have with Jason, can be swapped for the rest of the year if you and your parents decide that's necessary."

"Okay."

"Do you want to talk to the counselor and go back to class or would you rather call your mom and go home. We can't allow you to drive yourself after what happened." He asks.

"I want to go home."

I'm excused from the office and I call my mom on my cell phone. She picks up immediately and tells me that she's got to get a few of the daycare kids in the car and she'll be right over. Trixie's grandma is coming to get her. They send us to wait in the entryway of the school. "I'm sorry." Trixie says quietly. "I wasn't trying to make it worse, I wanted him to get off of you."

"I know." I whimper. "It's okay."

She puts an arm around me as we wait and our rides show up at the same time. My mom doesn't bother to ask any questions, she knows I'm not in the mood to talk right now. When I get home I go into my bedroom. It's weird to be home at 1:00 but at least they didn't make me go back to class. Once I've had a moment to calm down I feel pretty good.

Trixie texts me at 4 asking if I want to talk or anything. I offer to pick her up when I'm driving home from school since my mom has to drive me out to get my car anyways. I pick her up right before 6. Her face is still a little swollen and the corner of her left eye is turning purple. She gets in the car and starts apologizing all over again.

"Really Trix, I'm okay." I assure her. "You're the one with the black eye."

She smiles. "You wanna go get dinner or anything?"

"Sure." I reply, glad we're both okay. "Where do you want to go?"

"Chipotle?" She replies.

"Sure lets go." We eat in my car and end up joking about the whole situation.

"You really like went for it, put all your body weight behind that hit and he hardly moved." I say and she laughs.

Trixie nudges me in the arm. "I achieved my goal at least."

I roll my eyes. "yeah of getting suspended."

She scrunches her nose at me.

When we're done eating we go back to my house for a bit. My whole family went out to eat so we have the house alone. We hardly get to my room before her lips are on mine. "After that day you still wanna kiss me?" She laughs between kisses.

I whine at her. "Yes now shut up it's stress relieving."

"You're so weird." She mumbles, straddling me on my bed. Typically I wouldn't let her, but right now I don't care at all. I was being honest, it does help with the stress.

Her hair falls around my face and soon enough her hands are migrating down. At this point every fiber of my being has been waiting. It hardly takes two minutes before she has to pull away from me, trying to wind herself down while kissing my neck and collar bones.

"You better not leave a mark." I mutter. "You might not have to go to school tomorrow but I do."

She laughs. "Then help me out."

I push her up so she's against the headboard, hands on my shoulders.

We end up in a sweaty pile on the bed, her hands wrapped around my back. "This may have been the longest day on the planet." I say and I feel her nod in agreement.

"I should probably head home." She replies.

I sigh. "Fine, but text me tomorrow."

"I will."

She climbs off the bed and grabs her clothes off the floor, tossing me my pants. Her grandma is already waiting for her outside, refusing to let me drive her home in the dark.

I'm not sure when my family gets home from dinner, all I do know is the second Trixie leaves I can't do anything other than go to sleep. It's been a long day.

I promise next chapter will be happy lol

Idk when I'll update but it will be soon. I can't wait for you all to see the end.

Also, if anyone would be interested in a sequel or a specific fan fic or ship lmk :p

Have a great day<3