21

Jughead's POV

It's been a few weeks since everything and me and Betty are better then ever. I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw Betty toss around. 'No...come back to me jug...V shut up...Juggie wake up'; she said and I looked at her concerned. 'Betty, wake up'; I said lightly shaking her. 'Jug...stay with me...please'; she said. 'Baby, wake up'; I said shaking her a little harder. She opened her eyes and gasped. 'Shh, Betty, I'm okay, your okay'; I said as she was panting and I wrapped my arms around her.

'Y-you were dead b-because o-of Brett and'; she said and I just hugged her. 'Shh, I'm okay, that was in the past, I am completely fine'; I said and pulled away, cupping her face, wiping away her tears. I kissed her forehead and we snuggled together. She laid her head on my chest and I rubbed her arms, kissing her head. 'It's all gonna be okay Betts, I promise'; I whispered. 'How, Juggie, I'm afraid to sleep, because I don't want to see you almost dying for the thousandth time'; she said and I felt something wet on my chest. She's crying, my Betts.

I heard a few footsteps come and the door opened. 'Jules, why are you awake'; I asked. 'I heard noises, are you okay mommy'; she asked and I looked at Betty. 'I'm fine sweetie, I just had a bad dream'; she said. 'Can I lay with you guys'; she asked. 'Of course you can'; Betty said. Juliet smiled and crawled in between us and said: 'I love you mommy, daddy and little brother'; Juliet said. 'We love you too, but Jules we don't know if it's a boy or a girl'; I said. 'I'm a big sis, I know'; she said and we all laughed. 'Get some sleep, both of you'; I said as I watched my girls fall asleep.

Betty's POV

Jules was with Veronica and Reggie so that Jughead could talk to me about something. 'Hey jug what did you want to talk about'; I asked getting nervous.

'Betty, I wanted to ask you something and no I'm not proposing'; he said as we both sat on the couch. He grabbed my hands and helt them in his. 'Betty we made an appointment with a therapist, but due to everything what happened you never went to one, maybe you should make an appointment'; he said softly.

'Okay'; I said. I looked up and I saw him smile. 'I will make an appointment today'; I said. 'And we will go through this, together, alright, I will help with it all'; he said and I nodded.

'Jug'; I said and smirked. 'Yess'; he said mocking me. 'Did you know that when a woman is pregnant, she gets horny because of the tiniest things. You literally turned me on while you were making breakfast and our daughter is away'; I said and he smirked.

God. He smashed his lips against mine and kissed me hard, he squeezed my thigh and I gasped, he then put his tongue in my mouth. 'Jug...bed...now'; I moaned between the kisses and he lifted me and carried me to our bed, the rest of the night was history......

*a few weeks later*

Jughead's POV

I can't do it anymore, I can't. 'Betty, were going on a date tonight, Juliet is staying with Kevin and Fangs'; I yelled from downstairs. 'Alright jug'; she said and I chuckled as I heard things fall on the ground, which are probably her clothes. A few hours later Betty came downstairs in a red dress, she looked so beautiful.

 A few hours later Betty came downstairs in a red dress, she looked so beautiful

'Betts, you look stunning'; I said as she walked downstairs. 'Thanks Juggie'; she said pecking my lips. 'Let's go'; I said.

We arrived at the restaurant and I grew more nervous by the minute, the box burning in my pocket. 'Juggie this place is amazing'; Betty said in awe. 'M'lady'; I said as I stook out my arm. She giggles and grabbed it and we walked into the restaurant.

After an amazing meal, I knew it was time. 'Juggie this was amazing, but is something bothering you, I can sense something is wrong'; she giggled. 'Betty, you know me so well, Betts I want to ask you something'; I said.

'Betty, we met in kindergarten after you put Reggie in his place when he teased me about my beanie. We became best friends and I already loved you. 10 years later I made the best decision in my life, I kissed you and called you my Juliet. Then you blessed me with our beautiful daughter and number two is on the way'; I said, she was crying. I stood up, pulled her up with me and then bend down on one knee. She gasped and helt her hand against her mouth. 'Betty Cooper, my love, my Juliet, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me'; I asked and tears streamed down her face.

'Yes, a million times yes jug'; she said, dropping on her face and I kissed her. I pulled away and hugged her tightly. 'I love you'; she whispers in my ear. 'I love you too'; I said and we smiled like idiots. Everyone around us started clapping, I pulled the ring out of the box and slid it on her finger, kissing her hand. 'It's beautiful jug'; she said. 'But not close to your beauty'; I said and she blushed.

 'But not close to your beauty'; I said and she blushed

Four months later

It's been four months since I proposed to Betty, she wanted to wait until after our son was born, yes Juliet was right we are having a boy. I'm right now in the hospital with Betty, because she's in labour.

'Forsythe I swear if your son isn't out of me in three minutes, we are over'; she threatened. I laughed a little, but she looked dead serious. 'Ms. Cooper one more push'; the doctor said. 'No, I can't'; Betty said. 'Betty, you can, just one more push for a lifetime of happiness'; I said and she looked even more pissed. 'You can talk when you push a child out of your body Forsythe'; she said.

I swear when Betty is in labour she's scary. She pushed and then we heard cries. They laid our son on Betty's chest and we both started crying. 'Hello Sythe'; Betty whispered. Yes she confined me to name home Forsythe Pendleton the fourth.

after this the epilogue comes