0.0.3 ;; introduction

❝no matter what, human can not become god, but they sure as hell can feel as if they are one.❞

𝓘n a world where the ultimate goal is to become the most powerful, is one person who has finally accomplished it, a man who had been undefeated for years on end. with just a few slashes of a strategic sword combo, they had left their opponents defeated and confused. it's the same thing over and over again, the thrill of victory had long left him. only a cold restraining emptiness remains.

yet no matter how boring it gets, it's a win. so when a mysterious man in a mask appears and continuously defeats the king, a familiar fire rekindles; a passionate wild flame that bursts into fear-driven anger, for such a king could not handle such a haunting loss.

───

7/27/20 (27/7/20) [unedited]

hey guys! i'm , and i write a lot of (embarrassing) fan-fiction, yikes. i'm assuming you clicked this to read the story. the prologue will be coming out shortly, but i just want to say hello to you readers. 

please tell me, based on the short description i wrote, what do you think i should improve on? do you like it so far? 

i do warn you that because i have zero experience of romance and because i don't read a lot of romantic books this may not be as good as the others, unfortunately. i hope to live up to your expectations though! 

i haven't put a lot of tags in the book, but people who will be in the story include:

- technoblade, wilbur soot, philza, tommy

- dream, george(notfound), sapnap

- skeppy (zak), badboyhalo (darryl), a6d

- etc.

please tell me what trigger warnings i should put in the description, and tags that i should add too, it would be really helpful.

y'all better fucking tell me when i spell their names wrong, or anything for that matter

any of you guys read manga? this will be written a bit like one. since we're not in the story yet, the one's digit will be a zero; e.g.

0 . 0 . 3

# . . ↽  saga number

. # . ↽ arc number

. . # ↽ chapter number

so this would not be included in any saga nor in any arc, but this is a chapter. because i can't put fractions in here (this is technically chapter 1/3) this would be chapter .3

i heavily apologize if i write any of the characters wrong! it's a bit of a hazard when i'm writing, because i have certain roles, and i have to find someone who has to fit in that role, and then also i haven't been in the fandom for a long time. i apologize again!

does this look like i have a lot planned? well, i don't lmao. i'm mainly relying on you, the reader, to shape how the book goes. hopefully this goes according to plan. (this also means you can ask me to include side-ships! maybe i'll put a poll, see how it goes...)

and also, sadly, i have a life other than binging crazy craft. i won't be able to update the story 24/7, so please don't ask to update if i've been gone for over a week, but i'll try not to be like that. 

i think that's all. i applaud you for reading until the end. thank you for reading! i love your feedback more than your votes.