1.1.6 ;; training (1)

[ 8/10/20 - unedited ; tw - cussing, out of character personalities, messed up timeline, boring stuff, etc.

hey guys! these are a lot of a/ns, but i just wanna say; we're nearing the end of our first arc! yippee! and i know i promised to you guys, or at least one of you, that i would try to update every three or four days. and it has been way longer than that. i don't really have an explanation for it other than stress and anxiety coming from a lot of sources, but i'm really sorry. <3 ]

𝓗ycreale is filled with many strange things.

For example, in one part there is absolutely no ground, and everyone has to use bridges to get to an island because if they fall, they're dead.

Another part of Hycreale is filled with outlaws, of murderers and thieves and scammers. It's quite the small part though, but sadly was the most beautiful as well. Only those who had money could live there for a long while without anything happening to them. 

But most of all, the whole entirety of Hycreale was made for entertainment. Left and right are bright blinking casinos, retro arcades, and the most colorful party games hosted everywhere. 

What Technoblade means, was, he isn't used to this. When the hell did Hycreale turn into whatever fuckery this was? Everything's too bright, too colorful, too modern. As a man of the past, Technoblade thinks if he could've just, stayed here longer, he could've stopped whatever this was (an alternate timeline shows Technoblade wouldn't have been able to stop it even if he stayed). 

"We're almost there!" Philza says cheerfully as the three men (and a baby) strolls down the street. 

"I think I see it!" Tommy says loudly. "Championship Training Grounds..." He shouts, squinting at the far distance ahead. 

Technoblade looks up from the ground. The bright blinking lights are a lot more minimal now. There's a lot less buildings than before, and the area is a lot more cleared out than the usual cluttered land. Looks a lot better in Technoblade's opinion, clears his head easier than the rest.

Scattered around is greenery and fairy lights that glow in the evening light. Concrete roads lined with benches and vibrant flowers and occasionally spotted with trees that seem as if they were lined with diamonds. A show of power, probably telling everyone that this area belongs to the CC. 

He has high hopes for this competition. If the CC worked hard and spent generously on this, Technoblade had a feeling he would enjoy the Championship, even if he didn't win (even though the purpose of him joining was to win). 

"We are here!" Philza announces, walking at a brisk pace to the giant playful yellow gate that boasted the words 'CHAMPIONSHIP TRAINING' in a shade of white-blue on the top of the arc. "Nice place, eh?" He grins at the rest of the group, who seemed a lot less enthusiastic than Phil.

"Sure." Wilbur shrugs, pushing the gate open but to no avail. "Uh—"

"Here, let me try." Tommy says, and Wilbur makes room for Tommy, wincing when he sees Tommy do a running start and crash into the gate. "That hurt."

Technoblade lets out a sigh, pulling the gate open and walking ahead of the rest. As he looks around, the first thing the caped man notices is a bulletin board plastered with papers plus brochures that would probably be useful if he was touring the place, not using it.

Upon further examination of the board, half of it is taken up by a detailed and labelled map of the entire training ground, papers on when the Championship was starting, who would be participating and teaming, times of closure and availability, rules and how things would work, but most importantly, the things Technoblade and his (family) would have to train for.

daydream, nightmare ;; dreamnobladeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara