Chapter 3

>>𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹. 𝙼𝚛. 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎<<

"Is she okay?" I hear my grandma ask with worry

"Is she okay?" I hear my grandma ask with worry. I turn to give her a smile when I feel it going up my throat again. I turn to the sink and throw up again, my grandpa holds my hair and rubs my back.

"I think I'm done" I smile at him. "Alright girly, why don't you take a shower and brush your teeth? You kinda stink" she chuckles and gives me a smile.

"Yeah I will" I chuckle. "You guys should go back to sleep it's barely 4 in the morning" The horse decided to come into the world around 1 in the morning and believe me when I say, it's nothing like what it looks like.

...

I finish putting on my clothes and head outside to pick up some eggs. Right now it's around 5 in the morning and with everything that just went down I know it will be impossible for me to go back to sleep.

Just as I'm about to head out the door someone puts their hand on my shoulder startling me. What is it with people sneaking up on me?

I turn around to find pierce glaring at me. "You woke me up" he huffs, oh so that's why he has the sour look on his face.

"You scared the living crap out of me, again!" I whisper yell, it wasn't my intention to wake him up, but it's not like I could control my guts and ask them to stay inside.

"What are you doing" he scowls, what is it with this guy? He is such an asshole.

"It's none of your business really" I roll my eyes.

"Oh- your probably going to get some with one of your many boy toys" he chuckles and does the expression.

"Excuse you! You know I thought after our little talk yesterday you would've known your place, and understood that I don't take it lightly when you judge and disrespect me. I seriously don't get why you have to be such a freaking asshole. You are nice one moment and the next you are a complete dick, so please tell me if you've taken your bipolar medication because you sure as hell need it right now!" I scowl, I turn around and leave closing the door. Oh I would've loved to slam it but I couldn't, everyone would've woken up and its not their fault but his.

I run to a tree and climb, eventually I come up to the top and cross through one of the thick branches onto the roof. This is one of my many spots—in the mornings I come up here because of the sunrise—I like the privacy they bring, I wouldn't mind showing them to people as long as I keep a few that are just for me. Besides this view is too amazing to keep it to myself.

After awhile—once I've managed to calm myself—I head back to the house, hoping I don't have to deal with Mr.Asshole again.

"Where have you been?" My grandma asks as I walk in through the kitchen door. "I got some eggs for breakfast" I say showing her the basket. "You where getting eggs for a whole hour?" She asks clearly not believing me. I was up there for an hour? Damn