Chapter 18

Song- Stay with me by Anson Seabra

>>Chapter 18. Meh<<

I watch as a little bird lands outside the window, its feathers are an electric blue color and its stomach is a vibrant yellow, the little bird captures my attention without knowing it

I watch as a little bird lands outside the window, its feathers are an electric blue color and its stomach is a vibrant yellow, the little bird captures my attention without knowing it. A smile takes over my face as I watch it fly away without a worry in the world.

What would it be like? To be free...

To feel the wind ripple through your wings as you fly over the clouds, to look down and realize just how small we really are. How insignificant we are, well... not how insignificant we are, but how insignificant our mistakes and insecurities are.

A small smile appears on my face as I once again think about the little bird. Someone knocks on the door making me look away from the window. There, in the doorway, stands Pierce looking at me. My eyes widen as I take his appearance in, his hair sticks in all directions, his dress shirt is full of wrinkles just like his eyes are filled with tears.

Speechless, I open my mouth to say something but no words come out. He takes slow steps towards me, when he reaches me he stands still, saying nothing. "Hi" I whisper, he opens his mouth and quickly closes it, before wrapping his arms around me. "Pierce?" I ask when he sits on the edge of the bed. "Pierce?" I ask again, he nuzzles his head into my neck and tightens his hold on me. "Pierce look at me," I say with determination, he shakes his head as his shoulders start shaking, I feel his tears wetting my shirt as he shakes his head repeatedly. "Pierce please?" I bite my lip when my voice breaks.

I place my hands on his shoulders and try to push him away, but it's to no avail. Pierce pulls me back in and shakes his head once again, "no sunshine." My eyes widen at the nickname as tears flow out wetting my cheeks. "no" he sobs, his shoulders shaking harder. He whimpers before squeezing my shoulders, "I-I thought I lost you" he whispers defeatedly.

"Pierce I'm right here," I say as I run my fingers through his hair, "can you feel that?"

"Yes," he whispers before softly rubbing his nose against my neck.

"Can you feel this?" I ask him before kissing his forehead, he nods his head in response making me smile. "And this?" I once again ask before lifting his head and planting a soft kiss on his cheek. His electric blue eyes water even more before he nods. "Good" I whisper as my lips curl up.

"More" he whispers as he leans closer to me. I bite my lip and try to control my growing smile as I look at his mouth.

"No" I say as I teasingly shake my head. His eyes widen before he frowns and pouts.

"Please?" he asks making me scrunch my nose as if I had to think about it. "Sunshine" he whines before narrowing his eyes. "Please?" he leans closer and rubs his nose against mine. "Liliana!" he growls making me grin. I let out a sigh and look at the ceiling as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I guess-" he shuts me up. My mouth immediately responds to his as our lips move in sync. He grabs my cheeks roughly and pulls me closer to him as his tongue enters my mouth. He didn't even ask. My hands run up his back as I grab onto his shoulders trying to press his body fully against mine.

God I missed his kisses

"Liliana" he groans as he tries to pull away slightly, this time though, I'm the one that doesn't let him go. "We need air!" he chuckles as he pulls away.

"No, we don't" I stubbornly say as I cross my arms.

"Yes, we do sunshine!" he grins before resting his forehead against mine. "Well someone enjoyed that" he grins.

I shrug my shoulders as I roll my eyes. "It was meh"

"Really?" he teasingly says, unnecessarily dragging out the word. I nod my head stubbornly and watch as he lets out a laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" I ask him as I hit his shoulder angrily.

"Oh nothing!" he sarcastically says, "we might need to call the doctor though...I mean I guess that monitor isn't monitoring your pulse like it's supposed to" he adds as he points to the screen next to me going crazy. "If the kiss was "meh" it wouldn't be going crazy...right?"

I let out a sarcastic sigh as I look at him, "technology man, it's messed up"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!" I nod my head with a smile. He grins before softly pecking my lips, "I missed you" I whisper.

"I missed you too, and I wished I didn't have to tell you this but...I fucked up" he says looking right into my eyes. "I-I tried to forget you...I thought I was never going to see you and...it hurt."

"What did you do?" I ask him with a frown.

"I had sex with someone" he whispers loud enough for me to hear. "I think her name was Sonia or something"

"Oh," I whisper, "it's okay" I shrug my shoulders.

"It's not okay-"

"Xavier kissed me" I mutter interrupting him, he lets out a sigh as he rests his head on my chest.

"I know" he groans.

"You do?" I ask him with wide eyes, I feel him nod his head as I start running my fingers through his hair. "He was just confused"

"Why?" he asks and lifts his head, resting his chin on my chest.

"Well..." Xavier did say pierce knew "he's gay"

"He already knew that" he frowns, "we figured it out when he was drunk and wanted to sleep with Chris Hemsworth"

"Who?" I ask before shaking my head, "I think he just wanted to make sure before he tells everyone else."

"He's going to?" he asks, his eyes filled with hope. I nod my head with a smile and watch as he throws his head back and grins. "Finally!"

I let out a smile as I see his eyes fill with happiness, he looks at me before leaning closer to my face. "I love you" he whispers.