{Chapter One}

The weather was miserable and cold. See that's the problem with winter, it's miserable and cold. All throughout. Even when the sun decides to make an appearance it doesn't really make a drastic difference. Although, it's winter, what else can you expect?
Anyway, my names Y/N. I'm 18 and live in an apartment in L.A. The traffic is so loud it actually sometimes sounds like you're outside, or the traffic is in your room. It's sort of relaxing but most of the time, unbearable. It has it's ups and it has it's downs. That's the perks of being a female teenager, living in the city in a dainty, four room apartment, oh, and did I forget to mention? My landlord is a greasy old perv. But, as I said before, it has it's perks. At least I have a roof over my head, food on the table and money in my pocket.
I also have a job, I work in a small café just down the street and it is quite good pay, although I am part time I'm still earning enough to live.
I have a handful of friends, but not many. I've grew up in this area my whole life and my best friend who is more of a brother to me now, who I've known since I was out the womb, is Tommy.
Now, bit of insight on Tommy, he's loud, he's annoying, he's energetic, he's overprotective, but throwing that all aside, I love him. Even if he does eat and talk at the same time with his mouth open and constantly on overdrive on how he wants to be in a band and play drums and have it good. Bless, although I will admit, his drum playing is pretty impressive. Tommy is the same age as me, but it doesn't make me love him any less. He deserves a woman who will treat him with every ounce of respect she has in her.
So, that's a bit of my life story, people now would think it's sugarcoated. Even I would've if I looked back at it now. What a mess I'm in now ha.
January 23rd, '80
Your P.O.V
I groaned as my stupid alarm clock began going a-wall, screaming at me to get up. I whacked the side of it and it finally shut up. I sat up and threw the warm, silky duvet off my body. I got out of my bed and made my way to the bathroom to do my business.
As I was washing my hands I looked in the mirror in front of me and I looked like hell. My hair was sticking up here there and everywhere and my face looked dead. Eh, just the usual morning look.
I made some breakfast, done some chores which consisted of making my bed, cleaning the utensils I used to make my breakfast, wiping down the counters and vacuuming.
As I was heading out today, I decided I'd get showered now so I'm nice and freshly clean for the day and hoped it would wake me up a little bit, which it did.
While I was sat in my towel I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair and straightened it, my hair was extremely long and went to about my waist.
I put on some natural false eyelashes and some clear gloss. Nothing too fancy, just the usual.
I kept my outfit simple, grey long sleeved top, some black ripped jeans, my white tennis shoes and my signature black leather jacket.
I was only seeing Tommy so obviously didn't over do it since I see him everyday and he's seen me at my worst. I only made a bit more effort than usual since we were actually going into public rather than lounging round each others places eating junk food.
His mom and dad were like mother and father to me. I call them mom and dad since I've grown up with them. My parents moved away to the UK just after I settled into my apartment, they wanted a change and obviously made sure I would be okay, my mom wasn't so sure but she needed the move, so did my dad. So far it's done them good and I will have to think about booking a flight to see them soon, and I'm sure Tommy would most likely come.
I locked my apartment door and walked down the stairs, only 2 flights which I didn't mind walking since the elevator was dodgy.
My baby was sat parked up in the tiny car park, tucked away nicely furthest from the bins and out of the way from peoples grubby hands and junk.
I had a blue 1969 Chevy Camaro. It was my baby. Nothing came before that car, not even Tommy.
I got inside and the car still smelt brand new and of leather. I made sure I kept it clean, I even felt horrible wearing shoes inside it.
I started my drive off to the strip which was only 5 minutes away but since it was cold I decided against walking.
Tommy's P.O.V
'She'll be here soon, man,' I said to Nikki, my mate.
I wanted him to meet Y/N since I thought it would be cool us 3 hanging out.
'Alright,' he nodded back at me.
He can be mates with her, but if he crosses the line of trying to get into her pants or fancying her, I'll be on the news for murder.
Y/N is a sweet girl who needs someone who will respect and love her, not Nikki. He sleeps around with anything and anyone. He's a good guy, but not when it comes to commitment and relationships.
Your P.O.V
I pulled up to a little 50s themed diner where Tommy said to meet him and turned the engine of my car off. I got out and god did I feel the cold. My car was so warm, it was tempting to just get back in it and pray Tommy wouldn't notice, which he would as it's Tommy.
I locked the car and put the keys in my coat pocket and entered the diner.
I saw Tommy's hair but I saw someone else with him, with huge hair. I couldn't see who as his back was to me, but I was curious as to who it was. Maybe it wasn't a he and Tommy finally scored someone?
I got closer to the table and sat down next to Tommy.
'Hey, You alright?' I asked, shivering slightly as I was still so damn chilly from that winter air.
'Yeah I'm good, Hey Y/N, this is Nikki, Nikki this is Y/N,' Tommy introduced me to the mysterious person and nope, it was man. Not a woman. But, I wasn't complaining, he was hot. Bloody hell.
'Hey Y/N' Nikki smirked at me and I swear I got instant butterflies. Man, he was so hot.
'Hey,' I said quietly and decided to quickly make conversation.
'I'm starving, chuck me the menu,' I turned my attention to Tommy, holding my hand out waiting for him to get it for me and he finally managed to pull it out of the rack, 'thanks.'
After eating more food, after my breakfast before I left (I didn't tell the boys so sh) I was finally full.
Tommy decided we should go back to his for a bit to chill and talk, so we did. Nikki was a talkative person and was really nice so far, but I've said it twice and I'll happily say it again, he is hot.

A/N:
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that this is my first book on my new account. I used to own an account but deleted it recently with all of this hacking malarkey, but realised I cannot live without Wattpad lmao😂with that being said, this is my first ever Nikki Sixx book as I did have a Izzy Stradlin book up on my old account, but I'm hoping this is good?
Also, I understand some of the timing and facts are off but let's just roll with it😂
Any feedback would be super helpful on my behalf as I can see what I need to improve on, but I hope you enjoy and stick along for the ride!! Xo