🌸Chapter one🌸

Sam and his twin sister, Galaxy was in the last class for the day. Their class was presenting their final project, if they both got an A they will get their first car. While everybody else spoke about their project, Galaxy had to do a whole 3-page essay about overcoming the challenges of being an outer. She was on her last page when her brother Sam started to talk about his project.

~15 minutes later~

Galaxy was slowly falling asleep while watching her brother presented his project. 'Oh dear lord.' She thought. Then the bell ringed.

Sam: "How was that?" The teacher looked at Sam.

Teacher: "Maybe a......an B-." Galaxy looked down and gave the teacher her essay. "thank you ms. Galaxy, you get an A+ for accuracy and participation." Galaxy smiled Though her mask. Then waited out outside of the classroom for Sam. After about 10 minutes Sam came out with a smile on his face. He garbs Galaxy's hand and her drag out the school where their father was waiting for them.

     Ron: "Soo, what did you kiddos get?!"
        Galaxy wrote on a board. 'I got an A+ for accuracy and participation' she smiled and so did Ron.

      Ron: "Sam?" Sam smiles

       Sam: "I got an A-!" Ron looked at Sam in disbelief. "Don't believe me ok, here look!" Ron took the paper, he and Galaxy looked and saw an A-.

     Ron: "*sigh* ok kiddo hop in the car." They got in the car they drove off.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

They finally got to the dealership and saw expensive cars. Galaxy eyes literary lit up and Sam started smiling like A psycho....Into Ron made a left, driving away from the expensive cars to old and dusty cars.

Sam: "Dad,Dad, Dad, Dad you got to be joking!" But Ron laughed. Galaxy whines and bang her head on the car glass. They step out of the car and started to look around. "Dad you said 'a car', not half car and half carp!" Ron rolled his eyes. Galaxy walked over to a car with red and black stripes. But it smelt look an old man bathroom. Then she walked over to a pink car. She hated pink. 'WHERE A CAR THAT ME AND SAM BOTH WOULD LIKE?!' she thought to her herself. She saw a yellow car with black stripes. She walked over to it and smiled. She took one of the star in her hair and threw it at Sam and it hit his shoulder. He turns and picked up the star then walked over to the car that Galaxy was standing next.

       Sam: "You like it?" Galaxy nods. He continued to inspect the car and hopped in the driver seat while Galaxy got in the Passengers. Sam grip the stirring wheel then rolled down the window.  "Yo how about this one!" Ron and Bob looked at them

    Bob: "I never saw this one before, Yo Lewis!"

     Lewis: "Yeah!" Bob asked about the car. "I don't know, I saw just this morning it loco!"

     Bob looked at the car.

       Bob: "Ummm Maybe 5 grands!"

    Sam: "What?!" Galaxy bang her head on the car dashboard. "the paint job is faded!"

     Bob: "It custom!" Galaxy wrote on her board and threw it to Bob, he looked and it reads 'So what Custom fades now these days too!' Bob got mad. "oh shut it You reckless Outer!" Sam got out the car and started to go ballistic on Bob.

       Sam: " yo  that my sister, you you're talking to, and not only she my sister, she my damn twin sister, hell  yeah that's right, but we're also blood-related!"  Galaxy smiled as her brother sticks up for her. Galaxy sat back in her seat and close her eyes. Then she heard the radio.