🌸Chapter three🌸

NOBOBY POV
Everybody sat in quiet, into Mikaela spoke up.

Mikaela: "So Galaxy?" Galaxy tapped Mikaela seat to let her know that she was listening. "What the hell was those moved back there?, I mean that was amazing but you're hand glowed dark blue and you summon a Radom weapon from mid air!, I have a feeling that you're not human?" Sam looked at Mikaela.

Sam: "what make you think that?" Mikaela looked at Sam.

Mikaela: "well no offense but your sister looks weird, she has stars in her hair, her pupils is in a shape  of a star instead of a circle and when she blush the color her blushed wasn't red it was blue!"

Bee: "I think......She looks cute!"

Galaxy blushed again and thanks Bee. Sam looked at Mikaela confused.

Sam: "Mikaela how old are you?" Mikaela looked at Sam and said 16 and asked why. "So you're telling me nowhere in your 16 years of life, you never heard anything about an outer?" Mikaela looked Sam and shook her head no. "how?, they been ever since 1700 or Maybe longer, and she half human and half Outer !"

Mikaela: "So that what she is?" She looked back saw that Galaxy was looking at her with annoyed face. "so why does she wear a mask?"

Sam: "her vocal cord been damaged since was she 10 years old, so we limit her voice so she doesn't cough up blood. So she wear a mask to cover the injury around her upper neck." Then there was silence into she spoke again.

Mikaela: "you know, I don't get?, why .... if he's suppose to be an super advanced robot, why dose he turns into this crappy Camaro?"

  Bee: "What?" Bee slammed on the brakes making Galaxy slam her face into the back of Mikaela's seat. He's swing open the doors. "everybody......out!"  once everybody was out bee close the door and drove off.  Galaxy sat on the ground, while holding her nose in pain.

       Galaxy: "Great... Job." She said sarcastically. Sam looked at Mikaela.

       Sam: "Fantastic, now you pissed him off. That a sensitive car, I mean 400 grands just drove away!" Galaxy looked down at the ground while she was trying to stop the blood flowing from her nose. "Come on Sis we have to find way home to get you cleaned up."  When Sam help her up, they heard a honk. They turned around and saw a whole new Black and yellow Camaro.

Galaxy: "D-Damn!" She blushed

When they got inside, they saw a boy about the same ages as them in there.

Sam: "Who are you?" The boy looked and pulled down his mask and smirked

Bee: "I'm Bee!" He smiled