🌸Chapter Six🌸

Galaxy and Mikaela both caught up with Bee and Sam. Galaxy watch as Bee was trying to found a grip.

Robert: "okay he doing something.....he doing something!" Then they saw a bright flashing light around the cube, then it started to transforming. Everybody looked in Amazement. Once it was done ,Bee picked up the small cube. It shocked him a bit and he tapped it.

Bee: "message from starfleet Captain."

Robert: "let's go to it!" Robert said walking away.

Will: "he's right, we stay here, we screwed with Megatron and the other hanger. Mission City is 22 miles away, we gonna sneak the cube and hide it somewhere city." Will explains the plan. "Good!Right"

Robert: "But we need to wait for the Air Force."

Secretary: " this place must have something we can communicate with!"

Simmon: "There an old Army radio Console in the alien Achieves!"

Secretary: "Dose it even work?" Simmon looked and shook his 'no'.

Simmon: "There been no electricity in it for years." Sam looked at Galaxy and Bee. Bee handed the Cube to Galaxy.

Bee: "Be careful....It going to shock at time-" then the cube started to flicker with spark and it electrocuted Galaxy. But then she just smiled.

Will: "How the hell did?" She looked at him and smiled under her mask.

Galaxy: "I absorb electricity!" Simmon looked at her.

Simmon: "What your outer theme?"

Galaxy: "Galaxy Bulls" Simmon eyes widens.

Simmon: "one of the most powerful themes!" Bee transformed into his Car and opened to the doors.

Sam and Mikaela got in the back and Galaxy was in the passenger. Bee hologram Appear in the driver seat.

Bee notice that Galaxy was struggle with the Cube.

Bee: "You okay Baby girl?" She nodded.

Galaxy: "I Just..... trying to control my powers, that all!" Her star in her hair was glowing and then going dim.

Mikaela: "look there Optimus!" They saw Optimus and the other.

Sam: "No, No, No,No!" Bee looked back.

Bee: "What wrong?!" Galaxy looked and gasped.

Galaxy: " it the same cop, and he not alone!" Bee looked at his reviews Mirror

Bee: "*growls* bonecrusher." Galaxy at Mikaela and pulled her mask.

Galaxy: "Mikaela you still have the gun that IronHide gave you." Mikaela smirked and pull out the gun.

" Mikaela smirked and pull out the gun