🌸Chapter Four🌸

Everybody stared at Galaxy and Sam. Sam grab Mikaela and Galaxy's hands.
      Sam: "when we need to go now!" But Galaxy stop and stayed still. "Galaxy what are you doing!" He Yells/whispers. Everybody turn to see her stand perfectly still and listening. "Galaxy!" She looked at Sam, signed him to shut up. Everybody looked at her and then heard crack. Galaxy started to turn around to see where it was from. She quickly turned around and saw a whip heading straight towards Sam. But it was on fire. She pulled Sam behind her and used her Aura and created a force shield. Once the whip hit the force shield, she quickly put down and summon her own whip and cracked.

      "owww that damn outer, I gonna tip her into pieces!" 

          Galaxy was about do something but she started to coughing when she looked at her hand she saw blood. Sam eyes widen and garb Galaxy hands.

       Sam:"come on we need to get to my house quickly!" All the autobot transformed. Mikaela and Galaxy got in the back, Sam was in the passenger seat.

  Bee: "Is she.......Okay?!" He asked through his radio. Sam looked back at the back seat and snap His fingers. Galaxy turned to look but couldn't her throat was killing her.

      Sam: "she stable but we need to hurry, but if she take her medicine, only gods know what happens!" Bee and the autobot finally to Sam and Galaxy home. Sam picked Galaxy bridal style and turned to Mikaela. "Stay here and watch them!" He walked into the house with Galaxy. So far it been three minutes since went in the house.

       Sam: "mom, Dad Galaxy is bleed from the mouth again!"  Judy came from the living room and garb pills from the kitchen cabinets. And Ron garb some water. Sam set her on the couch and went outside.

        Ron: "Sam where you going ?!" Sam looks and smiled at his dad.

        Sam: "Dad I...I-I ummm.... Have I ever told have much I love you."
Ron looked Sam. Sam opened the front door. And closed "I'm going to do the trash cans ok, you go help daughter, you handsome man!" Sam looked and saw that the lawn was completely destroyed. "my parents are gonna kill me!" Mikaela looked Sam confused.

      Mikaela: "why aren't you looking for your glasses!" Sam looked and hold one finger. A window opened and Galaxy popped out head. She took off one of her star and threw it at Sam. Sam pick up the star. Whisper to it. It grew bigger and Sam slowly climb on it. The star brought him to his room window.

He climb and they both started to looking into Optimus raised his hand bring Mikaela.

Mikaela: "they really need that glasses." Galaxy rolled her eyes while continuing searching. Galaxy eyes lit up. She climb back out the window and slowly made her way to the lowest part of the roof. Bee held out his hand. She slowly climb on and then he brought her the ground. She kissed Bee thumb through her mask as a 'thank you' and walked in the house. She started to looking in the kitchen and saw Sam bag on the table. She opened it and saw the glasses. She praised herself for being so smart.

        Sam and Mikaela came down and saw that Galaxy has found the glasses. Then the doorbell ringed.

       Sam: "Okay Galaxy you take the glasses to Optimus and Mikaela and I will answer the door." Galaxy ran upstairs and pulled down her mask. And whistle, getting the attention of the autobots. Optimus walked over to her and she gave the glasses to him.

      Ron: "GALAXY STARSHIP WITWICKY!" But then a man pulled her inside and brought downstairs. "You see this is where you cross the line, that my daughter!"

          They stuff her in the car With  Mikaela and Sam. She was sitting between a man and Mikaela . And they drove off.

"so ummm.....Ladiesman217, that you eBay username, right?" Sam blushed.