17☁️

and so they brought her to a hallway in the school no one knew even existed

and so they brought her to a hallway in the school no one knew even existed. it was abandoned, classrooms were full of extra desks and other things and everything looked dusty.

it was a scary sight for sora but she kind of liked it. "y'all aren't going to like murder me or something?" she joked, a small smile on her lips as she held the strap of renjuns bag.

"how did you know?" jeno chuckled teasingly. they soon arrived in front of one certain classroom that didn't have any windows from the hallway and the window on the door was covered so you couldn't peek in.

jeno knocked in a certain pattern and the door swung open after a few seconds. "you brought sora! yay." jisung said excitedly, stepping to the side to allow the others in.

the room was simple but also pretty unique. there was a few tables and a mini fridge on one of them. there was also a mini couch and sora wondered how it was possible to get all of this stuff inside a classroom without getting in trouble.

"the principal is chenles older brother. he basically gave this room to us if you were wondering." jeno explained seeing the shocked and confused look on soras face. "that's really cool." the girl said in awe as she looked at the pictures on the wall.

they were mostly group pictures of all of them. there was a few certain ones where she unsurprisingly saw jaemin. she knew they used to be friends she just still didn't really understand the situation with why they're not anymore.

"so sora whens your birthday? you never really told us a lot about you." donghyuck spike up from the table he was sitting on. the girl gave a small smile, sitting in one of the extra chairs.

"i was born april 2nd 2002." (i cant remember if i said anything abt her age so we'll go with that) they all gave surprised looks. "so you're even younger then jisung." chenle said, a big smile on his face.

"wag i'm so used to being the youngest and most unproblematic." jisung gawked. sora chuckled a little, flustered to the fact that she was the youngest. "you are the most problematic jisung-ah." renjun snapped back, an eyebrow raised.

"says the problematic one." donghyuck snickered earning a smack on the head. "y'all all legit had a crush on mrs. kim last year. she had a husband and a child!" jeno exclaimed only to get looks from all the boys.

"bitch you liked her too. don't play innocent!" renjun fought the younger. sora was so lost but decided against reading these boys minds. she wanted them to trust her after all so she found it best to just ask.

"what the actual hell are y'all talking about?" sora interrupted their argument, eyebrows raised. she blushed when they all abruptly stopped talking and put their attention on her.

"about a year ago we all had a crush on our history teacher." mark explained awkwardly, cheeks burning in embarrassment. "i think mark had a larger crush on her then any of us tho. that's why he's flustered~" jeno teased, pinching the boys red ears.

"shut up." mark mumbled, trying to hide that he was embarrassed. "you guys really do seem like you have fun with each other. i wish i could've had friends like this at the cir- my old school!" sora caught herself before she could expose anything, sighing in content when no one seemed to question her slight slip up.

"yeah. we've been friends for years now. oh dude remember when hyuck and mark had that huge fight!" jisung brought up with a big smile causing sora to smile with how happy they all seemed.

"eavesdropping are we na?"

"fucking hell apinya. you scared me." the boy let out, clutching his chest. the girl only rolled her eyes, an amused look playing her face as she watched jaemin. "i mean you are being oddly sus standing outside here listening to their loud ass conversations."

jaemin gave the girl a look before sighing loudly. "you miss them don't you. still don't understand why you dropped them for hour shit "girlfriend". they're so much better." the girl said nonchalantly, a now emotionless expression.

"she's not a "shit girlfriend" fuck off." jaemin hissed, walking angrily away from the older girl. apinya shook her head. "he'll never learn."

apinya a baddie wbk