A little background on (Y/N) i guess

You can skip i guess this probably isn't that important

You were born as (Y/N) Joestar sometime in 1872 (I don't know Johnny's birthday) in Danville, Kentucky, and was raised very close to your twin brother, Johnny Joestar. Living in England for a while was and still is one of your most vivid memories of your childhood. One of the clearest memories of England was walking down the street with your mother and seeing a little boy looking through the dumpster. You wanted to go and talk to him, but you had to go before you even got the chance to step near him. From that day on, you got closer to Johnny for some reason. 

That was until he was no longer allowed to live with you guys anymore. You were not informed of this event until the next day when Johnny still hadn't come back from the race, when you had to put the pieces together yourself. Being around 16 or 17 years old, this took quite a toll on your mental health for a while. Banished to the world of loneliness, the only reason you ever really came out of your room was to race on your horse, who was Heart Shaker at the time. All of your experience and knowledge of horse racing came from your two brothers (both older than you), so racing reminded you of them which quickly made it a favorite. 

So, when you were secretly told about a certain man getting shot in the spine and was in a certain hospital from a certain girl, you were slightly more than glad. Actually, you were happy. Mostly because he was doing  somewhat okay and also because you knew where he was, so you're able to see him again. 

Long story short, you went there, joked about how shitty the place is, and Johnny got out a few months later. Only, this time, he wouldn't be traveling the same way again. Even though that happened, you two got even closer, if that was still possible. Jo and Jo is what people would call you two, and you guys were basically inseparable. And people would respect that.

Even though Johnny gave up being a jockey, you continued your racing and winning. 

Surprisingly, you had never met Diego Brando until one race. You were in 2nd place, and you couldn't seem to pass this person in front of you. When you finished in 2nd, you had finally heard his name since you isnored whatever the hell the announcer was saying.

"DIEGO BRANDO FINISHES IN 1ST PLACE, THERFORE CONTINUING HIS STREAK OF WINS AROUND AMERICA!"

Diego Brando, huh? I've only ever read about him in the papers... He's good... 

"I'd never expect a pretty lady like you race like that." You heard his voice, and your first thought was this:

Johnny said he's a cocky British bastard... I should be careful...

"Uh, thanks I guess?" You awkwardly said. You were never really good at talking to people you didn't know, so this was hard. "You're good, too."

whY ARE YOU SO AWKWARD

"Heh.. (Y/N) Joestar, hm?"  He said your name in a honeyed way. "I'm calling you JoJo from now on."

Tell me something I don't know, genius

"Um, ok." You said. "Thanks?"

You both stand in silence for a while. 

"Oh! I should, uh, I should get going now." You stiffly laugh. "See you around!"

You then get on your horse and go towards your home through the crowds.

His voice was one of a cocky British bastard indeed...

HI HI HI IT'S CREATOR SVIZEN HERE AND THIS IS A LITTLE BACKSTORY ON (Y/N) SKSJSJSJSHDHDUHSJS IT'S FINALLY DONE I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR AN HOUR AHAHAHHAHA IT'S 1AM CHDSJCDCDKJ

-svizen