23• changes

"Wait, Jungkook got dumped? How come, I don't know." Taehyung asked, his clueless face searching their smiley eyes for an answer.

"I didn't exactly get dumped, you all just overthink." Jungkook said, facing Taehyung with a little uneasy face.

"We overthink? Look who's talking." Namjoon said.

"I? Whatever. She came straight into my face and told me that I'm being over-protective." Jungkook said and everyone's eyes widened.

"So, she dumped you because you cared too much, damn, that shit hurt. But I hope she'll be back to you." Taehyung said, throwing his hand in air, stretching out his arms.

Jungkook shook his head and went back to his phone, not bothering to stretch the conversation further.

"I'm glad you're not friendzoned, Jungkook.... I had a thought you were, seriously. It's a scary thing to be in" Jimin said.

"And when have you been friendzoned,ever in life?" Namjoon asked and everyone laughed because it was a well known fact that Jimin was impatient when it came to getting girls and never hesitated to take action.

"Never, but I've heard sob stories, you know." Jimin replied, shrugging.

"Really? I don't care but, Jimin, lemme tell you, Taehyung and y/n became friends." Jin said with a smile.

Namjoon jumped out of  the conversation, as he got busy talking to staff members.

"I'm glad, Taehyung. I'm happy.  Now, Give me her cell number." Jimin said, everyone chuckled except Taehyung.

Taehyung froze for a few seconds, but nobody seemed to notice. He had realised that you weren't a person who'd be interested in having a fling with Park Jimin or anyone, in general.

But then again, he thought that he wasn't someone who should decide.

She's too pure, like a rose bud, gentle and meek.

"God, Jimin, I trust you, she's my friend, don't break her fragile heart, okay?" Taehyung said.

"Fragile heart?" All of the boys said in unison, then burst out laughing at Taehyung's not-so-english-but-so-cute accent.

"Ugh, she taught me this word, anyway, I don't think she's the usual
ok-you're-hot-lets-fuck type of girl, you might know, by now, I guess?" Taehyung said, calmly, not bothering to provide facts that would assist his words.

"Bro, you gotta be careful, if you actually wanna do this." Namjoon added, making an odd face to Jimin.

"Taehyung you're thinking that way because she's not swooning over you even after living with you, and that's seriously, unbelievable, to be honest." Jin said.

"I feel like I should take a chance, I've been single for a while now and she seems really tasty." Jimin said, glancing at Taehyung who had gotten busy with his phone, searching for your contact, unwillingly. 

"Oh no, wait. Taehyung didn't you say, the other day that she's been fangirling over us?" Jungkook chirped, sipping on his smoothie.

"Oh, right, in the GC, Yoongi  didn't even react, if she knew, her heart would break already haha" Jin said and everyone looked at Jimin, purely out of coincidence.