56• what if

Taehyung's reflexes were sharp. He ducked and rolled on the ground such that the bullet hit Byong Chul's own brother who was trying to get back on his feet.

Byong Joon's upper body fell on your lap. He was heavy and made you feel gutted when his blood wetted your clothes.

You immediately looked up at Taehyung who facing Chul now. Chul spared one glance to his brother while Taehyung composed himself.

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat when he saw Joon's body limp on you, he knew that Chul wouldn't spare him anymore.

His mind was sprinting through time, trying to find a way to defend himself without any weapon in his hand.

Chul's back faced you, your eyes

"Motherfucker!" Chul cursed as he came for Taehyung's neck.

He held him tight in his grip and put the gun on Taehyung's forehead.

He gulped.

"Taehyung." Byong Chul spoke with spite in his voice.

"You really need to die this time."

You were witnessing a horrific scene, Taehyung standing in front of you, breathing soundly before the danger of death could knock him out.

You felt your breathe stop and heart skip a few beats as you let the near possibilities sink into your conscious.

Taehyung was standing still, his eyes wide open as they burnt into Chul's face. Taehyung's hands were on Chul's shoulder, he could get hold of his neck whenever he wanted, but he was cautious to make a move.

Chul was still too, he was hesitant to pull the trigger. Anger was clear in his eyes, he was fuming, his face was red.

He was scared. He was scared as hell to kill Kim Taehyung.

He knew the power Taehyung held over the world, he knew he'd die if he's caught.

And government of South Korea wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on Taehyung, they wouldn't spare the person who would have killed him.

His brother's money wouldn't save him anyday, he was scared to death to even move against Taehyung.

He looked around the room in his periphery. He saw his men, lying unconscious on the floor, because of Taehyung's muscle hits. He realised that he had nobody to back him.

He needed a backup even when he had a gun in his hand, he was a coward, a bit coward.

His hand was shaking as he met eyes with Taehyung once more.

Your eyes fell on Byong Joon's lifeless hand that was on your wrist. You saw a small knife in his bracelet.

"You really came to save this slut?"

Taehyung spoke nothing. He was watching you move, he couldn't figure out what you were doing but he knew  you were upto something.

You knew what you had to do, you struggled to get the bracelet into the grip of your fingers and flung the tiny blade bare.

You could hear your surroundings. Chul's hoarse and shaky voice was making you go fast, you never knew when he would make his move.

"I don't care if they put me in jail for killing you right now."

You managed to slice the thin rope that fastened your  right wrist with the chair.

Taehyung saw your right hand spring free, his chest started breathing heavily. He was unsure of what you were doing.