4: sarcasm

"Remind me how we got in this situation?"

"You, me, Theo and Sage went exploring, Theo somehow got into some well and twisted his ankle and we can't get him out."

"THAT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION BALDY-"

"Take all the time you need, I'm not gonna starve to death at all." Theo called out from the well.

"Theo don't worry! We're gonna get you out! We need to get help!" Sage called. Theo rolled his eyes but smiled slightly at Sage. At least he was being somewhat encouraging.

"How do we get them out though?!" Drake asked, glancing over at Daniel.

"Don't look at me!"

"It's your fucking boyfriend! And you're the one with the good ideas!"

Daniel shook his head and looked down the well. "Theo, are you sure there's no way you can get up?"

"Oh look! It's a grappling hook! And here's an escalator! Silly me!" Theo snapped up the well.

"We could die, Theo! Do you really want your last words to be sarcastic?!"

"Noooooooo" Theo roared, causing Daniel to step back.

"Are you sure he's supposed to be a Ravenclaw?" Drake quipped.

"Guys! I found service! I'll call for help." Sage called.

"I'm gonna kill you and Drake when I get up." Theo muttered.

"Why me?!"

"You haven't done shit to help!"

Sage sighed and went to call the other male. "Hello? Mum? Can you bring the first aid kit? And some rope."