Chapter 1 The Accident

Cassie's P.O.V.

Sometimes, people just need to chill and calm down, like bruh, I know high school sucks, but don't take your burning hot head on me.

It was the last period before lunch and people were shoving each other onto lockers to get to class, probably to get it over with. I mean I don't blame them, just don't push me into lockers and we're A-Okay!

As I was saying, it was the last period before lunch and I was on my way to my locker to get my books to History, I know, boring right? Finally after my long walk, I finally noticed the end of Mt. Everest, (exaggeration made its way) aka, my amazing locker. I was going to open the blue coloured doors when suddenly I felt myself hit my locker square in the face and, that was just it.

"Look you you moron, I've had enough of this bull-spit, stop, I literaly mean, STOP fudging pushing other people to lockers! Why can't you walk like a normal human being?! How hard would it be for you to do so? My god, don't take your annoying-butt problems on me." Gently pushing my face away from the my locker, which by the way felt like I got biscuit-slapped, I turned to the not-so-amazing-person that pushed me.

Shock was quite literally shown on my face, a few people stoped to gasp, some whispered amongst their friends. I just then realized that I shouldn't have said that to the guy in front of me, Carter fricking Davidson. School's heartthrob, bad boy favourite, rich and handsome. He acts like he owns Castle Hills High, girls fan over his body and throw their selves at him, eugh! However, even if he's the schools most popular and adored guy that can do whatever the crap he wants, someone at least gotta teach this kid a lesson or in my understanding, a kick in the butt. Choice made, no backing down Cassie, you started it, why not make good use of it?

Wrong choice, when he saw that I wasn't backing down anytime soon, he started saying some pretty nasty words that I'd rather not say.

"You look here, baby girl, I think you shouldn't have said any of those words to my face. So if you say sorry right now, I might just forgive you, alright?"

His face twisted to a smirk as he banged one of his arms loudly beside my head and rest it there, but me being me, rolled my green-ish eyes and pretended to yawn, trying not to show any emotions. Which, in my defense is really hard, specially in a situation like this.

"Is that all you got, bad boy?" I laughed evilly, which caused more whispers to spread out. Seems like this school actually has drama audiences, perfect! Well today is the day to the brighter side. Doesn't make sense but whatever!

"Insult me all you want, Carter, but, don't think that your 'magic' will work on me, got that?" I smiled sweetly and pushed his muscular arms away. People most probably had their mouth open no doubt but I held my head high (not that high of course, unless I wanna look like a weirdo then, it'll be alright, kinda) and walked away towards History class.

"We're not done yet, berry! You'll regret what you said to me, mark my words."

Oh, I will, Davidson, I will.

....

Opening the doors to class, I sent a quick wave to my teacher to look like a cheerful student ready to learn awesome History that everybody loves! (Note the sarcasm) Walking to my seat, I stared dumbly at the board, since I was talking back to Carter, I forgot my History book, meh, I'll make an excuse later. Mrs. Evans loves me anyways, no harm done. Now all I'm going to have to worry about is lunch, hopefully, Sam helps me get through.