Chapter 4 Plans

"Bitch, where were you?"

Samantha's shouting got me out of my not-so-good of a day-dream.

The rest of the afternoon past by like a blur. I guess that's what happens if you spend half of it with Carter, the other half, I don't think so...

"Hello to you to, Samantha." I gave her a nod, implying that her behaviour was not in any ways acceptable, of course in a joking manner. Like duh!

"Don't be like that, Cass. I was only kidding!" She exclaimed, shoving me not-so-nicely, I sighed at her in response.

"By the way, watcha gonna do when you get home. Can I come with?" She asked excitedly, waggling her eye-brows.

"Nothing much, dad will be at work and mum's just cooking 'round. Brothers are watching soccer with their girlfriends, so yeah, you could come."

"Les gooooooo," she wispered, pulling her arms back in a 'yes, yes, YES!' attitude. I rolled my eyes at her, again.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'd find a brain back there," Sam smugly said at me.

"Ha, ha, ha, nice try, keep trying but please, don't humiliate yourself too much," I looked at her with a  challenging grin. Can ya beat that? Sammy?

"I'm out."

Thought so.

Simply done. Would ya look at that.

"Cassie!"

For the second time since school ended, I turned around to see who had said my name.

"Hey, Cam." To say surprised when I saw him was an understandment. What's up with people?

"Watcha doin after school?" He asked, walking up to me with Andrew and Noah trailing behind him, both on their phones. Talk about being anti-social but still popular.

Not that I'm not, with my parents, ha, you're basicaly recognisable.

Ugh.

Andrew's name is too long, so Imma just call him Drew, well sometimes Andrew the sometimes Drew. He won't mind, I'll just give him a Salmon later to make him feel better. Which is not funny, by the fridckung way.

"She's hanging out with me, wanna come?" Sam rudely interupted. I gave her 'the' look.

"What?" She asked.

I shook my head in response.

"Really?" Noah asked, smirking.

Sam just noded slowly at him as if trying to think of what they were planning.

"Then, we'll be able to go, aye CARTER?" Andrew had suddenly shouted Carter's name outloud, causing many people to look at our group, jealously, great.

Face-palm, literally, can no one in here be quiet?

Out of no-where, Carter appeared. Again.

Ugh, I mentaly groaned.

I don't wanna see this asshole, ever.

"Hey Cassie," he sent a wink my way, strolling towards us like a fucking super model that's SUPER hot!

Ew, no, bad Cassie. I slapped myself one more time.

I didn't realized we were starring at each other until someone cleared their throat.

"Something wrong, Sam?" I quickly glared at her, bullshit, yer girl was caught.

"No, no, everything's, all goods." She avoided eye contact with me, probably scared, she should be.

Well, I should be thankful, so I guess she's forgiven.

"Anyways, Carter, you in? We're going to hang out with Cassie like right now?" Cameron emphasized we as he swung his arms around everyones necks and looked to me as if wanting to confirm and all that crap.

"Sure," he smirked, directly looking at me, " I'd love to."

Don't love me, gross.

I heared people groan in the background, mostly girls. Trust me peeps, you could have Carter, take him. Please

"And we're all in, now let's go?" Sam asked.

We nodded in response, "off to my house we go!" I mumbled after adding a sarcastic, "yay."

Mum, please no baby photos, please. I'll do the mother fricking chores!

Filler chapter and I know it's been a long time and youse probably don't deserve such short a  chapter but I will upload a longer one after this. Tryna update twice in a day so ... 😂😂😂 btw, abt music room, what r ur guesses?

-ar