Chapter 12 A Surprising Friday

Quick A/N
If anyone was wondering it's now Friday in this story, I know I'm going fast but I gotta plan peeps. I gotta plan, so please bear with me.

Thank You!

Continue reading!

~~~

Chapter 12: A Surprising Friday

"Where were you after maths yesterday?" Carter took a nearby chair from another table and sat beside me.

"Somewhere," I replied boredly, I pushed my food back and forth with my fork.

"Where?" He asked again.

"Somewhere," this replied again, this is annoying.

"Where?" He asked, again!

"Somewhere, you dumbass!" I shouted.

"Sheesh woman, but really, where?" He looked at me straight in the eyes.

I sighed, he won't stop anytime soon.

"I was at the music room," I said, looking anywhere but his eyes. What? They're captivating! You would definitely agree with me once ya see 'em! *Winks, but fails miserably.

"With who?" He asked, he seems to be really interested in this particular convo.

"You don't need to know that," I glared at him and he held his hands up in defense.

"Just asking, just asking." He put his hands down and stared at his food. Pushing it away, he looked back at me again.

"Spill the tea," I said to him.

"Spill what?" He asks.

"You want to ask something again, ask." I replied, wow, we literally talk about the most boringest stuff ever.

"You said you don't do music anymore, how come you were in the music room. Which I assume you were with someone else?" He raised his perfectly seeming eyebrows at me and smirked.

"Did you lie to me Cass?"

"I was with Seb," I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh," he uttered.

"So?" I asked again, "what do you want from me? For all I know you're wanting something from me and my friends." I raised my eyebrows at him, whilst he, well, he looked shocked at my statement.

"Well, I was merrily walking towards class one day when a girl was on my way. She had pushed me and ended up being against a locker. We had an interesting argument with her looking as if she would bite me any second. Then at the same day, lunch came and I was super mad that and was ready to teach that girl a lesson, but I soon found out that my so called friends were with her. She was asking where I was and I startled her, afterwards Cameron was declaring that apparently this girl was now his new best friend. Then I looked at the girl who had amusement behind her bright, emerald eyes. Suddenly, I shouted at them that it wasn't happening then we had an argument about this Umbridge that I had mistakenly thought the name was Umbrella. Everyone then ganged up on me and now I'm sad and lonely. And well Cass, you know the rest." I felt his smirk at me. I looked up from my phone uninterestedly, yawning as I did so.

I wasn't listening. " I said my face blank whilst he had an annoyed look.

"You're saying you didn't listen to my amazingly amazing speech?? He put a hand to where his heart was and faked a look of hurt.

"Basically," I'm bored, when are my friends coming here. This guy is not interesting at all.

He scoffed and I scoffed back, mimicking him.