Prologue

The dragon you see 👆

Frankie's Pov

I was trapped in smouldering heat. The roof was ablaze and the floor was almost non-existant. I threw myself out of the window, in an attempt to escape the wall of fire. I landed rather roughly on the undisturbed dirt, only to come face to face with a dragon. Not just any dragon, the Everfury!!!
It's scales were as black the night sky and as white as the purest moonlight. Its wings glittered like stars. Then there's its eyes. Its eyes reflected light like crystals that bore into my soul.

We stared at each other for what felt like an eternity before it flew off and I made my way to the forge.
"Ah, there you are lassie! I've been worried about ya!"
"Sorry Gobber! You try running through angry mobs of vikings during a dragon raid." I retorted.
"Aye. Fair enough!"

The chubby bloke with a peg leg and an interchangeable hand is Gobber the Belch. I wonder where he got his name.

"Let's go!" Came a voice from outside. I rushed to the window.

Oh and that's Fishlegs

A boy, a little on the chubby side jogged by with a bucket,

Snotlout

A short raven-haired boy ran by,

The twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut,

Two blond headed figures stumbled by fighting over a bucket, one girl, one boy,

The teenage badass Astrid

An attractive girl with blond hair in messy braid passed by,

And of course there is my Best friend and crush Hiccup. He is always late for work.

"Hey Gobber! Where's Hiccup?"
"I don't know lass, all I know is he ain't getting off the hook this time!" He replied holding up his hook! (Pun intended)

I shook my head with a breathless chuckle.

Just then Hiccup comes running in panting.

Hiccup's POV

I ran through the village as best I could without getting eaten alive. Every viking I passed said something along the lines of 'what are you doing outside again' or 'get back inside'.
Yep. Welcome to my world.

I stumbled into the forge panting lightly to find Gobber hammering away at something. But what really got my attention was the blonde-haired beauty looking out of the window. Ahhh I could look at her all day.

I only broke out of my trance when Gobber decided to speak up.

"Oh! Nice of you to join the party, I thought you'd been carried off!"
"Wha- who me, I'm way too muscular for their taste, they wouldn't know what to do with all this!" I stated gesturing to myself. I heard a little giggle and turned to see Frankie with an amused smile.
"Well they need toothpicks don't they?" She said before ruffling my hair. I groaned.

Gobber's POV

They are so cute together. They were made for each other, but I need them focused on the task at hand.

"Hey lovebirds, talk later right now we need to get to work!" I called to get their attention.
They both became as red as a tomato.

Ha I knew it!

"OK OK, Geez!"

Frankie's POV

"OK OK, Geez!" I responded and got to work sharpening a sword.
Then Hiccup and Gobber got into an argument about how Hiccup can't go out again because he can't do this or that. *Sigh* life is so unfair to that poor boy.

"Frankie!" I heard Gobber call. I hummed in response.
"They need you on fire duty!"
"Got it! See ya!" I called before rushing out the door.

🕑Timeskip near end of the raid🕑

I have put out so many fires I have officially lost count.
Suddenly I heard a screech that was all too familiar and then a large thud behind me.
"Frankie look out!" I heard Stoick shout.
I slowly turned around to be met with the same piercing eyes but they held no desire to kill or harm.
We had a staring contest until an axe flew straight past my face.
"Frankie move get out of there!" I heard my mother shout, she sounded panicked.

Before I even had a chance to react I was lifted off the ground by the dragon and carried off. I could hear people screeching my name as I struggled but I blocked them out. My eyes searched frantically for any means of escape but then they met a pair of gorgeous forest Green eyes that belonged to Hiccup.
"Frankie!No!" Was the last thing I heard from him before I passed out.

And that was the last thing I remember of Berk. But there is a possibility I might meet him again.

Someday.