Astrid goes for a spin

Hiccup POV

I had just won Dragon Training and tomorrow I'll have to kill a dragon. I can't.
Fishlegs hoists me onto his shoulders whilst everyone but Astrid cheers.
"Yes. Yes I am so...
.

.

.

..Leaving!" I said as I walked into the cove.
"Come on, let's pack up. We're going on a little vacation forever."
I sighed and started to get ready when I looked up to find Astrid sharpening her axe. I jumped.
"Err...err...what..are you doing here?" I asked awkwardly. She dropped the rock and jumped down before getting in my face.
"I wanna know what's going on. No one gets as good as you do. Especially you. Start talking." She kept getting closer.
"Okay, Astrid, there is someone I'd like you to meet. Tauriel!"

Frankie POV

I hear Hiccup ranting on about leaving. I'm guessing he has to kill the dragon tomorrow.
"Tauriel!" I heard him shout. I walked out of the cave and saw....Astrid!? I missed her so much, but what was she doing here?
"Yes Hiccup." I said. Astrid looked at me for a moment before her eyes widened in realisation from my voice. I put a finger to my lips before gesturing to Hiccup. She nodded.
"Astrid meet Tauriel. Tauriel, this is Astrid." Hiccup 'introduced'. We nodded to each other with smiles.

Astrid went on until she twisted Hiccup's arm and dropped the butt of her axe on his stomach. Then we heard a twig snap and the dragons made themselves known. Toothless charged at Astrid while Mystique stood infront of me protectively.
"Guys calm Down! She is my friend!"
I screamed in their heads and Mystique calmed down but Toothless was still charging. Astrid was about to hit him with an axe before Hiccup tackled her and pushed the axe away.
"Woah, no no no, It's okay! It's okay. She's a friend." Hiccup assured Toothless who calmed down a bit but was still growling.
"She hurt Hiccup!" He growled.
"Calm down Toothless. She'll get what she deserves for hurting our friend soon. Right Frankie?" I nodded.
"Astrid, Toothless. Toothless, Astrid."
Astrid shook her head glanced at me before fleeing.
"Da da daa! We're dead. Where do you think you're going." Hiccup asked Toothless who had wandered over to us.
"Let's go get her and change her mind." I said taking off on Mystique and flying after Astrid.

Astrid POV

1. I can't believe Hiccup was training in secret.

2. I can't believe he has a pet Dragon.

3. FRANKIE IS ALIVE!!

Right now i need to get far away from them. I need to tell everyone about the dragons even if I betray my best friend.
I jump over a log before I feel a claw around my arm and I'm lifted into the air. I look up to see I'm being carried by Frankie or should I say 'Tauriel's' dragon. I screamed.
"OH GREAT ODIN'S GHOST! THIS IS IT! AHHHHH!!"
She dropped me in a tree and then the dragon landed on it. Hiccup's dragon perched on another tree with him on top. Of course they RIDE them!
"Hiccup! Tauriel! Get me down from here!"
"You have to give us a chance to explain." Hiccup said.
"I'm not listening to anything you have to say." I replied whilst shuffling along the branch so it won't break.
"You have to give us a chance. Please Astrid." Tauriel begged. I grunted as I lifted myself onto her dragon and hugged her from behind.
"I missed you." I whispered so only she could hear me. "I missed you too." She replied.
"Olay guys down. Gently." Hiccup instructed.
"You might want to hold on." What why? I thought. I soon found out when the dragons zoomed into the air. They started doing barrelrolls, they kept diving upside down into the water soaking us and spun really quickly it made me want to throw up.
"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry just get me off of this thing!" I shouted. Then the dragons just..stopped. Had they wanted me to apologise for hurting Hiccup?
"Hey, open your eyes." Frankie whispered so I did as told and gasped. The view was beautiful.