New tail and see you tomorrow

Frankie POV
I just got back from a flight with Mystique in her normal form. She shifts into her skrill because she can see Hiccup approaching the cove with a huge basket. And he brought the tail! Did he sleep last night?

We landed beside the pond and I am immediately tackled to the ground. I feel a wet substance glide across my face and I know its Toothless licking me again. "Get off! You know that doesn't wash out!" I screamed before we heard a coaxing voice.
"Hey ~Toothless~," It was Hiccup. He stumbled slightly with the weight of the basket so I catch it and place it down then grab his shoulder to stabilise him. He nodded his thanks.
"He seriously needs to grow some muscle." Mystique declares. Toothless and I glared at her.
"That's kind of rude M." Toothless replies.
"That's exactly why he almost killed Toothless. He wanted to prove himself so he could finally be accepted as part of the village. I was the only person who understood him. He has more brains." I informed.
They nodded before waiting.
"I brought breakfast. I hope you're hungry." He says as kicks the basket over to spill the fish inside. I cringe.
"Okay, that's disgusting. Uh.....we've got some Salmon, some nice Icelandic Cod and a whole smoked eel." The dragons recoil and I snap my head to Hiccup.
"Eel?!?!" I said warily. "Throw the eel away, they are poisonous to most dragons!" I informed him before he nodded and quickly disposed of the eel."
"There you go guys." I cooed as they calmed down and started to eat the fish. I nudged Hiccup and gestured to the fin in his arms before pointing to Toothless' tail. He looked at me surprised but I just shrugged and went to keep the dragons still.

Hiccup POV

I was surprised she could tell what I was holding before she went to the front of the dragons.
"Okay. That's it. That's it, just stick to the good stuff. And don't you mind me. I'll just be back here.....minding my own business."
I line the fin up with Toothless' tail and try to attach it. I get it attached. "It's okay. Okay....okay....There. It's not too bad. It works."
"Uh Hiccup, hold on." Tauriel advised. Hold on? Why?
Toothless suddenly takes off into the sky.
"Whoa! No! No! No!" I exclaim then I notice the fin is closed so I adjust it. We shoot up into the sky before Toothless realises I'm on his tail. He flings me off and I land in the pond. When I come up, I jump and fistbump the air, "Yeah!" I heard laughter from the edge of the pond and I see Tauriel holding her stomach. I get a devilfish idea so I swim closer and when she isn't looking I grab her hand and pull her in with a yelp. The dragons gurgle resembling laughs.

Frankie POV

Once I come up for air, I immediately glare at the dragons.
"Really guys?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. They nodded before Toothless dragged Mystique into the pond and I pulled myself onto a rock. I hauled Hiccup up next to me and we watched the dragons have a water fight whilst laughing our butts off.
When we calmed down, I took off my hood and let my blonde hair flow down my back, I also removed my mouth covering but left my eyemask on.

I didn't notice Hiccul was watching me with a dreamy smile the whole time.

I raised an eyebrow at him and said, "You okay there Hic?" He shook his head and coughed awkwardly, "Sorry about that."
"Shouldn't you be getting back to your village. It's getting dark." I noticed.
He sighed and nodded before getting up.
"See ya Tauriel."
"Bye Hic," I said before walking over to the dragons.
"Oh and Hiccup, try making a foot pedal for a saddle. It will make it easier for you to adjust the tail while in flight. That is if you want to learn to ride a dragon but if you don-" he cut me off,
"Can I really ride him?!" I laughed at his excitement but nodded and he almost burst.
"Okay now go before they come looking for you." I say and kiss his cheek before pushing him away slightly and settled down near the dragons. Not noticing his beet-red face.

I can't believe I just did that. I just made a move on the boy I've been in love with since I met him and I'm in disguise. Oh well, better than not at all. Still, I just kissed his cheek!!!

Hiccup POV

She just kissed my cheek! I don't know why but she seems so familiar yet a complete stranger. Her voice, hair and those eyes. Where do I know those eyes that I could just stare into all day? Ugh, this is so frustrating.

I will figure out if you're hiding anything 'Tauriel'.

Frankie POV

The next few days passed by in a blur. Hiccup would come and go between training with us and dragon training in his village. I would teach him new tricks that would help him with other dragons and also improve the bond between him and Toothless. He built a saddle with a pedal like I had suggested so now we are going to go for his first flight.

"C'mon Hic, let's go!" I whined and he laughed before nervously climbing on Toothless.
"Hey, it'll be okay. You have me and Mystique here but most of all, you have to trust in your dragon. Remember he is new to this as well so let's take it slow." I said in reassurance. He smiled gratefully and nodded. We took off and started to fly away from the ground.

🕑Timeskip to after the flight. Resting and eating.🕑

"See it wasn't so bad. Might want to fix your hair though." I said suppressing my laughter.
"Just let it out already." After that I burst out laughing as did the dragons.
"His...hair...looks...ridiculous!" Mystique wheezed out through her laughs. Me and Toothless nodded in agreement.
Hiccup looked at me. "Can you understand them?"
"Err...yeah I can. I can talk to them too." I admitted shyly.
"That is soo cool!"
I chuckled. Then Toothless regurgitated a fish head and offered it to Hiccup.
"Err...no thanks I'm good." Hiccup said grossed out while gesturing to his own cooking fish. We heard several screeches and then some Terrible Terrors landed. They saw me and were about to bow but,
"Don't bow! He doesn't know who I am so let's keep it that way."
I said through their minds whilst nodding my head to Hiccup. They started to try and steal Toothless' fish before they had a stare off and Toothless shot a small plasma blast down one's throat.
"Poor thing. Here ya go." I chucked it my fish before 4 Terrible Terrors climbed on me and settled down whilst one went to Hiccup.
"Huh, not so fireproof on the inside are ya?" He said to it.
"Everything you think you know about them, is wrong Hiccup." I said before laying my head in his shoulder and falling asleep.

Hiccip POV

She looked at peace when she was asleep. I smiled softly after freezing when she put her head on my shoulder. I put my head on hers and fell asleep.

I woke up and it was starting to get dark. I sighed before gently shaking Tauriel awake.

We decided to head back and settle down for the night.
"Night Hic," she said before kissing my cheek and cuddling up with the dragons. I blushed bright red. Why?

When I got back to the village I decided to go to the forge but I didn't expect Dad to visit. Let's just say that conversation was very awkward.