Dragon Eye of the Beholder: part 1

Third person POV

Episode begins on Outcast Island. 3 years after Dagur's defeat.

An Outcast walks down an isle throwing stuff into the cells whilst saying,
"Mealtime Maggots." He hesitates when he gets to Dagur before throwing it in.

"But that's not bread! Why does he always get special treatment! Oh, Mr Big-shot. Mr Berserker chief." His neighbor complains.
Dagur finally emerges from the shadow,
"Oh hey you want some? Come here I'll give you some." He outstretched his hand to the other man and he reaches to take it but Dagur uses his other hand to grab his arm.
"I've been meaning to tell you something for the last....three years. You voice. Is really. Annoying." Dagur twists the prisoners arm and pulls it so he hits his head on the bars and falls unconscious.
"Gosh that feels good."

He opens his package and finds the key before laughing maniacally. He then starts attacking the guards before,"He's escaped! Dagur's got out! Sound the al-" Dagur groans before knocking him over the head with a barnacled club.

More guards arrive.
"Oh goodie a challenge." Dagur says as he let's out a war cry and attacks them. He reaches the one guarding the door.
"No no, Dagur don't. I'm the that gave you the key."He pleads.
"Which makes you a traitor." Knocks him out.
"I hate traitors."
He opens the door and exits. He spots Trader Johann in the docks and grins.
"It's a new day Hiccup. I hope you and Tauriel are well rested."

🗺🗺🗺🗺🗺🧭🧭🧭🧭🧭🗺🗺🗺🗺🗺

Hiccup and Toothless are flying through the air.

Hiccup says,"Okay bud, let's try the new move." Toothless dives down then shoots upwards. "Woohoo! Yeah, baby! That's it, Toothless! Push it  you've got it! Climb higher!" He shouts whilst laughing from joy. Suddenly he unclips from the saddle and starts falling.
"What the...oh no not again! Uh hey Toothless!" Toothless starts diving parallel to Hiccup.
"Hey. So just plummet, or, any ideas?" Toothless speeds up whilst Hiccup flips onto his stomach. He lands on Toothless and clips himself in.
"I seriously have to get my own pair of wings." Toothless grumbles in reply.
"Oh, quiet you. Don't even start."

Hiccup v.o: This is berk

Toothless flys over the village as villagers wave.

This is Berk too.

Toothless flies over the Hanger which is under construction.

And so is this.

Toothless flies over a dragon feeder.

And this also.

Toothless glides over windmills.

Yeah, it's been 3 whole years since the war with the Beserkers. And Berk has changed a lot.

Toothless soars over Snotlout climbing into a catapult.

But then again, so have we. Snotlout works at the armoury now. Gobber gave him the title of 'official weapons tester'.

Snotlout gets launched away by the catapult. He laughs and shouts,
"It works!"

The twins, to absolutely no one's surprise, have decided to dedicate their lives to Loki.

The twins run beneath Snotlout pushing a huge cart of weapons.
"Uh, hookfang! HOOKFANG!" He gets caught by Hookfang and starts circling the twins.

The God of Pranks. Lucky us.

"There will be repercussions for this. Repercussions!" He shouts.
"Yes!" The twins share a high five.

And then there's Fishlegs, who has really found his calling, teaching the children of Berk, the History of Dragons.