This is Ashley

Ashley Nicolette Frangipane is born at 29.09 1994 and grew up in New Jersey. She is of Italian, Hungarian, and Irish descent on her mother's side and African-American on her father's side. She has two brothers, Sevian and Dante Frangipane. Halsey played the violin, viola, and cello until moving onto the acoustic guitar when she was 14. She has revealed that as a child, she was very into comic books and superheroes. In one of her first interviews, Halsey stated she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder around the age of 16 or 17. She was hospitalized for attempted suicide shortly after. When she was 18, Halsey encountered financial trouble and music became a way to pay her rent. Halsey got into an art school, but her parents couldn't afford to send her. Her parents kicked her out when she stopped going to community college, and she had to live on the streets. When times got particularly hard, she'd crash at her grandmothers'. She played numerous acoustic shows in different cities under various stage names. She picked Halsey as her stage name because it is an anagram of her first name as well as the name of a street nearby where she spent many of her formative years. She's known professionally as Halsey, and is an American singer and songwriter. Gaining attention from self-released music on social media platforms, she was signed by Astralwerks in 2014.

Tags:LeonieLovegoodPotterslag147Teas24Toscanana

Tags:
LeonieLovegoodPotter
slag147
Teas24
Toscanana