Chapter 1

"I really don't wanna do this, Ei..." Katsuki and Kirishima were both cooped up in their wheelchair accessible van outside the venue that their high school class was scheduled to meet up at for a five year reunion dinner party, "I haven't seen any of 'em in like... a year. We never got along in the first place, and now it's just," a painful sigh escaped him, which made his redheaded husband's encouraging smile dim, if only slightly, "it's just gonna be awkward."

"But they did like you, hun."

Rather than respond, Katsuki simply made eye contact with his husband, and let his face fall flat; which got a half assed laugh out of the boy.

"Don't look at me like that... they did, okay? You're just hard on yourself," The muffled sound of chatter drew his attention away from the distressed blonde, and towards the venue. The side door was opened with the press of a button. The ramp then folded down, as Kirishima unbuckled the seatbelt like clamps that held Katsuki's wheelchair in place, "everyone else is heading in now, so we should too. It'll be fun! Stop worrying so much."

"I'm not going in."

"C'mon, hun, stop being like that," the boy finally stood, walked out of the vehicle, and waited at the end of the ramp, "let's go."

"No."

"Katsuki..."

The blonde's brow fell, as he bore holes into his husband's pleading eyes. Not another word was said on his end.

"Okay," Kirishima shrugged, and let a slight smirk fall onto his face, as he ascended the ramp once more. He then proceeded to turn off the headrest steering controls, and push the chair down manually, "guess we're doing this the hard way, cranky pants."

"You better not have done what I think you just did!?"

"I did."

"I told you I don't wanna go!"

That chair was out of the van in no time at all, and on it's way towards their former classmates before Katsuki could even begin to argue about it, "yeah, well I don't wanna go alone. plus, they're all gonna be happy to see you. It'll be good progress. You really need to work on getting out of the house, hun."

Pissy tone and all was laid on thick in Katsuki's response, "I'm comfortable at home."

"I know, hun, but we do need to take these next steps. It's time," Some of the individuals that came into view were immediately recognizable; and some weren't until further inspection. But it was painfully obvious that they were at the right venue when a seemingly floating holographic dress made its way towards them.

"OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT YOU DIED, BAKUGO!"

Kirishima was the first to greet her, but didn't bother to intervene when she bombarded that sweet husband of his. Instead, he simply let out an amused chuckle and let out a sarcastic response, "nice to see you too, Hagakure."

"Sorry, Kiri. But can you blame me?"

Her screams of relief definitely worked in getting the other's attention, as they let out bouts of relief of their own as they crowded around the two of them; all of which wore grins the size of grapefruit slices, "not at all. I miss my husband too sometimes."

The boy simply laughed once more at the fed up, not at all amused tone Katsuki wore like armor, as his former peers continued to circle, and crowd them, "I am so done with your shit, Ei."

Yet another familiar face, Iida, parted the crowd, and spoke justly as he placed a firm hand on the boy's shoulder, "my friend, it is so nice to see you alive. You have no idea how worried we had all been. It was as if you'd just... vanished. Not even the media has mentioned your name since that last fight in Tokyo last year."