Chapter 3

"How much you wanna bet he did it doing something really fucking stupid, and chaotic?"

"Mineta, really," A small handful of them, Tokoyami, Sato, Kaminari, Shinsou, and the grape boy, himself, had sat themselves outside of the crowd, and around the buffet table across the room, "knock it off."

"Sato's right. You said you changed? Then act like it," the other purple haired boy, who was currently raiding the cheese platter, moaned in an uncaring manner in attempts to shut the boy up.

"I mean," chaotic blonde 2.0 muffled a laugh, as he slurped up an entire mouthful of ramen, "I love the guy. One of my bestest buddies, but you right, you right. I'll bet twenty big singles on it."

"Bet."

Kaminari, and Mineta both received a double thrust of elbows to the ribs by one very tired Shinsou, which got two definite smirks out of the other two boys.

"Babe, what the fuck?!"

The grape boy elbowed him back, with no luck, and ended up staching a few brownies, before huffily giving up, "yeah, Shinsou, what the hell? I need those to breathe."

"Act mature for once in your life, and stop embarrassing yourself," the comment got two nods of agreement from Sato, and Tokoyami both, one of which responded justly, without hesitation.

"Agreed. Even dark shadow is more mature than you two, and considering they just threw a tantrum twenty seconds ago because I refused to grab them an entire pie says something."

The electric blonde, who wore a personality to match, let out a calm breath, as he leaned against the table, "fair, yeah, bitch all you want. But you can't deny the curiosity. I mean, were talking about the same guy that initiated all the weird ass, dangerous shit that damn near got us killed like a dozen times when we'd have squad sleepovers, so. It's a fair bet, alright?"

"Says the same idiot that tried to power an entire city, and ended up frying his brain so bad that he had to be hospitalized," the deadass, bitchy stare that the blonde's boyfriend gave him could have powered said city based on spite alone, "all because someone said you couldn't."

"You know what?! I don't need this right now. My planets are so out of line, and you're not helping," an entire bowl of jello was stolen prior to Kaminari letting out an obnoxiously overdramatized sigh, as he spun like a top, and walked away, "now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of pestering to catch up on."

The four of them watched his back as he left; all while that boyfriend of his silently chuckled under his breath. The moment Kaminari was out of earshot, he glanced over at the other three, and let out an honest remark, "I love him, but he is the most dramatic moron I've ever met."

He got a few nods, and laughs in response, before Sato smirked, and agreed, "yeah, no. Bakugo may be the king of chaos, but Kaminari is the god of stupidity. No offense."

"Non taken."

***

"You're a good chair," Mina, who hadn't left the spot she'd claimed that was Katsuki's lap, whispered while casually sipping a glass of sparkling champagne, "like, armrests and everything? And good company!"

A muffled laugh escaped him at the sight of the grin she wore, "you've only had one drink, how are you already gone?"

"Shhhhhh," her unsteady, pink hand came up to place a single finger over his lips, as she leaned in close, and lowered the tone of her voice even further, "I'm a lightweight."

"No, really?"

"I know, shhhhhhh," Kirishima, and a few others that had sat themselves at the same table they shared, including Hagakure, Sero, Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki, shared amused glances, and hushed chuckles at the sight of their giggly friend as she continued, "It's a secret..."