Chapter 4: The bracelet

Aliana's POV

After an hour, I check myself on the mirror.

I'm wearing a simple black spaghetti strap satin dress that reach my legs with slit on the right side match it with black stiletto and small bag containing my gift to him, which is a watch with a message in the back.

He is not the only person who can be sweet in this relationship

I'm also wearing the necklace he gifted me earlier and the bracelet he gave me for my 16th birthday. Smiling to the memory:

Flashback

Today is the day.

My sixteenth birthday

To say I was excited is understatement, I was beyond ecstatic, not only because it's my birthday but also because Nikolai will be my date today.

Internally screaming at the thought.

The first half of the day is consumed with me and Andy pampering ourselves. 

Andy is my best friend since childhood but she's one year older than me. We practically grew up together. His dad, Michael is our butler ever since my dad and mom moved to this house. She has blonde hair that I envy, hazel eyes and has an outgoing personality that everyone loves, specially in our school. she's like a magnet to the boys. while i always hide myself from everyone. we're totally opposites but hey, we still stick with each other. 

In the afternoon we move to hair and makeup. The usual things to do before a party.

Then, I get to change to my gown for the night. It's not puffy, like a princess. I don't like those kinds of stuff.

I chose white gown that has pink flower details and flows from waist down and silver stiletto to go with it. I just kept everything simple. 

Seeing my self in the mirror, my hair is curled into perfection and its flows down to my back

My face has light make-up and a nude lipstick into my lips. I smile at myself. Just then my mom walks in,