16 : 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗒

「🌨️」

Snow poured heavily, creating thick frosts against Soobin's window. He was unsure whether he was just that drunk or Y/N really did call. Staring at his call log, the number was there, indicating that what happened seconds ago was indeed legit. He wasted no time. He slipped into his thickest coat and rushed out of the penthouse, leaving the sleeping twins behind.

"Why would you be out in this damn weather, Y/N?" He hissed, feeling the immense cold in his fingertips.

Roads were blocked from the heavy snow and Soobin took big leaps and steps to pass through. Though the city yield a holdiay vibe, Soobin felt the contrast. He was worried for Y/N. The last time she summoned him, she was drunk. She might be now. And it would be too unfortunate since Soobin's not sober too. He tripped and land face first on snow as he made his way to the park. Once he arrived, he spotted Y/N standing in front of the frozen fountain. She was wearing a thick coat too and this time, she didn't seem drunk or somewhat. He carefully approached her.

"Y/N?"

"Soobin." She turned, wide eyed. "Thank goodness you came."

Y/N ran up to the guy and threw herself in his arms. She winced a bit, considering that her wounds were yet to heal completely. Soobin wrapped gentle arms around her waist and stared down in worry and guilt.

"I was so worried." Y/N breathed. "I thought they had beaten the life out of you.."

"I'm so sorry.." Soobin shamefully muttered.

"Soobin-"

"I'm really sorry, Y/N.. You have to understand.. I didn't mean to do it.." He fell to his knees and sobbed.

The girl looked down and felt her chest tighten. Stooping to his level, she brought a hand to rub his back in slow circles. She knew it was all unintentional. She could recall seeing him mouth to her that she should try and keep awake. Y/N knew his motives as clear as the blue sky.

"I know, Soobin.. I believe you."

"If only I had better choices, Y/N.. I would've kept you better.. I'm so sorry.."

"Please get up.."

Soobin was unfazed.

"Hey.. Get up, Soobin."

Y/N stood and pulled him up. Soobin voluntarily did, considering her fragile condition. She made them sit on a bench. It would be pretty crazy to stay out in the snow but both were too caught up in the moment. Soobin wiped his tears away.

"How have you been doing?" He weakly asked.

"I'm still recovering."

"You haven't.. Told the cops yet?"

"I can't.." Y/N breathed wisps of hot breath from her mouth. "I'm afraid I'll have to spill you if I do.."