Introduction

Asalam u Alaikum.......Hazarein Nazarian... dekhti ankho aur pharne walo ko mera salam...thank you very much to read my book and giving your precious time to it. I welcome you with open heart and awaiting arms.

This is my first story and I am quite nervous. but I am also determined that you will like this and support it... that's all I ever want from my readers. I have been part of Wattpad since 2018 and I have read many many many amazing and beautiful pieces of art and literature. I have many inspirations and ideal writers here. and I will do my best to do justice to my work as well as your time.

If you have any confusion feel free to PM me or comment here I will surely answer your query. please don't comment harshly as its my first attempt to write something like this I am also new to this... constructive criticism is most welcome but if you don't like something please forgive me and forget it but don't comment harsh. because the stories we write are close to our hearts and someone saying harsh words will break it so please refrain from this.

Enough of my blabbering... let's start our journey where imagination is limitless and love is always in the air but fate and destiny will play their game.
This is a short stories collection where love and characters lives....
join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn how to live,how to love, how to fight for love and with love, and how to surpass each hurdle to reach the ultimate destination.... ETERNAL LOVE ❤️

Synopsis of upcoming stories

1- Dil Ka Rishta ❤️

This story is about a 25 years old girl who lost her everything in one night. An accident took her loved ones and left her to face the cruel world alone.
The story about a 31 years old man who was widower with 3 children. The fate played with his family but he was determined to pass this test with patience.
A story where the pain of losing loved ones and heartbreaks is common.

Let's join the journey of Sila Hashim and Ahtisham Haider Shah where there is pain, agony and misery but they will find their peace in the end when their hearts heal the wounds and mend their souls by forming a beautiful bond Dil Ka Rishta ❤️

2- Vasl... Union 💞
The story of cousins who got nikkahfied in childhood but because of a tragedy and manipulative relatives they got separated. After 12 years they meet again that leads to their VASL ...MEANS UNION 💞

Join Mir Taimoor Khan and Manizeh Khawar Khan in their journey of love, hate and passion.

3- Ishq Kamal 💘

The story of two cousins who were bestfriend since childhood but soon that changed when The naive girl Maham Qureshi fell in love with her best friend Affan Qureshi. But what will happen if Affan love someone else.
The journey of selfless and unrequited love that give new meaning to ISHQ KAMAL 💘

4- Raabta 💓(sequel of Vasl 💞)

The story of the bubbly, funky and lively man and mature, sober and broken woman... Their journey how he with his charms made the serious girl heart beat for him.
The journey of Shazir Khan and Konain Farooq where they will find love as they have some connection... Kuch Tu hai tujhse Raabta 💓

5-Qurbat ❣️

Another cousin love story
Where the girl came to her father house after her mother death and reconcile with her family specially her twin sister but what happen if her once childhood best friend now hates her. Childhood memories and new feeling bloom an amazing emotions in their hearts but what if he kept neglecting these feeling and was going to marry someone else.

Story of Jannat Mirza Hamdani and Umer Shafiq Hamdani where Qurbat ❣️ is not enough.

6- Muntazir ✨

What happens when a girl happy in her life was waiting for her husband who was unhappy because of their childhood nikkah he came back to his homeland after 13 years but not alone. What if he came back with his second wife, the story of heartbreak, betrayal and second chance.

The story of Mannat Mirza Hamdani and Murad Shafiq Hamdani, the journey of a heartbroken awaiting bride...
His Muntazir ✨

( Sequel of Qurbat ❣️)

7-Fitoor 🥰

What happened when your elder cousin and brother of your sister-in-law was crazy for you. What happened when she didn't want anything to do with him...

She is bubbly, carefree and ronak of Dilshad villa, the youngest daughter of Sheikh family...

He is intimidating,rude and workaholic, he is the eldest son of Sheikh family and deewana of her...

He has Fitoor of making her his... And he will do it by hook or crook...

Join Sadia Dilshad Sheikh and Aarish Qais Sheikh on their journey of love and war... Maybe his Fitoor will win...

.....

*Added new stories description ☺️❤️

More stories description will be added as I planned them but for now these will do.

I hope you will love these stories because I literally put my heart and soul in this. I will be waiting for your response/ comments and your votes will be greatly appreciated.

Aj ke liye itna hi ...Zindagi rhi tu phir milege... Naye kissy ya us kissy ke khubsurat hissy ke Saath. Tab tak ke liye fi'amaan Allah.

Allah hafiz 😍
And
Stay safe