House of Cards

House of Cards by sugamins

ch 25/25 w. 394890

Jimin/Taehyung/Jungkook

gang au, violence, drug abuse, gore, fluff, angst, smut

Jungkook is the heir to a mob empire, the most notorious in the whole of Seoul. Taehyung is a rookie sent in to infiltrate by his select team and bring the empire crumbling down.

Review: This fic is really long, as you can see, but IMO every hour you put into reading this is worth it. The story explores the psychology of a person thrown into a situation they were physically prepared for, but not so much mentally prepared for. Taehyung is a detective trying to bring down the biggest gang in the country by infiltrating their ranks and sending information back to the police. As soon as he enters, he meets the son of the boss and witnesses a murder. As time goes on, he befriends him and finds out that his name is Jungkook. Jungkook is all kinds of messed up. He finds pleasure in torturing people, and he's obsessed with control. Taehyung becomes his right-hand-man and eventually meets Jimin, Jungkook's lover and an experienced porn star. That's all of the plot I will spoil, but please be aware that this fic is very graphic. There's a lot of violence and smut, so this isn't for the faint of heart.