Petals and Ink

Petals and Ink by SugarAndMint

ch 18 w. 133223

Yoongi/Jimin side Jungkook/Taehyung

Flower shop au, tattoo shop au, fantasy au, bigotry, fluff, angst, smut

Jimin opens a flower shop in a quaint neighborhood far from home. Yoongi owns the tattoo shop across the street that is rarely open. Jimin has a secret that many people judge and ridicule him for, but what if Yoongi and a few of his other neighbors have secrets of their own?

Review: This is my favorite YoonMin fic of all time. I love the low-key fantasy elements in this fic. Basically, half of the characters have a special ability, but the government doesn't exactly love that they exist so they're usually seen as lesser beings and are forced to hide their talents. Jimin is so sweet in this fic and I'm so happy he found people like him in the beginning. Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship to each other and to Jimin is very fun to watch develop. Namjoon is such an interesting character. Hoseok and Seokjin are mostly absent in this story, but they're very important nonetheless. This fic can get pretty dark at points, mostly dealing with coping with a change or self-harm in a way? But not intentional self-harm, I don't know. Yoongi and Jimin's blossoming (see what I did there?) relationship is very cute and I love how protective Yoongi can be of Jimin. Also, Jimin is too pure for this world. Read this fic!