Hand in Hand

Hand in Hand by TheMetaBard

ch. 60/60 w. 227169

Yoongi/Namjoon

Foster parent au, established relationship, deaf characters, past abuse, autism, disability, fluff, angst, soft smut

Namjoon grew up as a deaf gay kid in the foster system. He always wanted to foster kids that were also deaf. As luck would have it, he met a man who could give him everything he needed, Min Yoongi. This is the story of two dads and their four very special kids.

Review: This is my favorite BTS fanfiction of all time. I'm the kind of person who is really into the fluffs, I won't lie to you. This story depicts NamGi as parents to very special children. Yoongi as a father is actually so precious and Namjoon encourages them to be the best they can be, even if life throws you curveballs sometimes. I also love how they included Seokjin in this story. He's the kids' social worker, but he's also a huge part of their family. It's so cute! There's a lot of angst in the story once Jimin is introduced, but he's so precious and beautiful and I cried a lot when I read this the first time. This is the best foster parent fic in the fandom, IMO, but of course the other one's that I've read are amazing. This one just feels so special and different. Please give it a read!