Picnic Part 1

(I do NOT own this free stock image. But I did make the cover. All characters and events are fictional. Credits to RosyClozy for the Music Freaks characters.)

Part 1 out of 4

For the fanfic squad

Drew x Y/N(even though he's mine UwU)

Drew POV

Zoey 💗:

I cant go to the planned picnic today! I felt so sick this morning 😓

Sorry babbbyyyyyyy~ Love you U3U

                                                                                                                              YOU:

                                                Oh! I guess it's ok babe ... Love you too! 💖

    Again? That was literally the millionth time she rejected me. I love her but I think she's going off somewhere with someone. But she would never cheat on my right? ...........................................Right?

I guess I could go to the picnic alone.... I needed to cope. Why was being the 'perfect' boy at the school hard? Why am I the 'perfect' boy?

And most importantly, am I giving my all to a relationship that is fake and am I just being used? UGH!

I prepared the basket because I actually wanted to have an actual date. We haven't been to that for months now.

"Mom! I'm going to the park!" I said.

"Okay sweetie! Have fun and stay safe! Your kidnapper will have a big whopping if our son is gone!" she replied back.

I smiled. She always said that. And I was glad to have someone that actually cared for me. Father was somewhere in England and was always travelling in Europe. I honestly hate him for that as half of it wasn't for work.

I arrived at the park and set down all my stuff. I looked at all the cute couples and families there.

Maybe that could be me and Zoey one day. I thought.

 I was wrong.

I looked at the couple kissing near me. I couldn't believe my eyes! Was it really Zoey? I hated doubting, but it looked like Zoey and a redhead boy cuddling and kissing ignoring the food they were supposed to eat..

"Zoey? Is that really y-you?" I asked softly...

I rose my voice this time. "ZOEY! IS THAT YOU?"

The couple stopped their HUGE PDA moment.

"Ugh! I thought you weren't going to be here. I guess this is it. Thanks for the money Drew boi! Love you~! But we're done! Buh bye! C'mon Oliver, let's move somewhere away from this rich loser," the blondie said. And with that she left with her new bf.

I couldn't bottle myself this time. I felt tears coming to my eyes. I got my stuff on my empty stomach and ran away from the park. I accidently knocked into a person who was walking calmly.

"OMG! I'm SOOOO SORRY!" I shouted looking down at the ground. I helped the person collect their stuff.

"Oh! It's okay. I just got stood up by someone anyway. Today was so stuffy," they said smiling with dimples.

I got flustered...

"My name is Y/N! Nice to meet you. What's your name?"

"Drew. My name is Drew. I just broke up with my girlfriend. Sorry for being awkward," I replied.

"It's alright! I see we have the same stuff," they said pointing to our blankets and baskets. "Wanna hang?" Y/N said.

My ears were getting hot. My face was probably the same color as Oliver's hair.

"Uh...s-sure!" I said.

And with that we sat down and had a broken-hearted squad picnic.

(Woohoo! Time-skip)

I honestly had fun with Y/N and their everlasting cute dimples.

So that's why I gave (your pronoun) my number. I hope we could talk again. Maybe even we could meet up again at a café or something like that.

The person with (your hair color/ or bald) person gave me their number in exchange, and I was smiling from cheek to cheek.

"See you later Drew!" was the last thing you said when you left.

I don't really believe in love or fate but I will confess my heart was beating faster and I had more butterflies in my stomach than when I was with Zoey.