The Little Italy Date

For the Fanfic Squad!!

Part Unknown because announcements-

Drew POV

SADNESS DROWN ME!!!!! I thought.

It's freaking impossible for me to cry so my heart cries instead. I'm weird, aren't I? Well, I heard some killer music from the music room. Guess who it was? I don't know if your answer is right, but it was the music club!

They were rocking their instruments. I could hear every individual sound. Together, they were amazing, jaw-dropping, spectacular! I sat near the door listening to their music eating my sandwich. Jake and a brunette boy saw me.

"Drew?! Is that you? Were you stalking us?" Jake asked. The brunette boy looked confused.

I don't blame him. I was wearing a black sweatshirt and a blue tie.

A purple emo spoke up, "Or maybe your 'friend' wants to sabotage us?"

One of the guitarists said, "Explain. Right now."

"I was just eating my feelings in the hallway until I heard you guys. You guys were really good! I hope you smash and win the contest!"

"You should apologize still! HMPH!" a pink haired girl said.

"Milly. Calm down. Maybe he will apologize now," a guy in a purple sweater said.

"Yea. I really treated you poorly. Sorry guys," I turned around expecting them not to forgive me.

"Wait," the teal haired girl. "We forgive you. Just in case you needed to know."

"Er...Thanks."

The school week was boring. Same thing. All A++'s. Nothing hard. Yes, I have no more friends because Zoey spread some gossip. They would believe her over me because the boys are chasing her over girls chasing me. Liam and Henry picked Zoey over me. I already knew the music club was partial about me. I was mean to both Jake and them anyway.

It was the weekend. I promised Y/N I would take (your pronoun) out. Y/N and I picked an Italian restaurant called, Maggiano's because we agreed that Olive Garden was fattier. (LOL. Sorry Olive Garden.) Plus, it's also a bit fancier.

I dressed in a semi-dark blue suit and put on a black tie. I fixed my hair a bit more than I usually do. Then I drove to the address and waited first because I am a gentleman.

I was bursting with excitement. (XD) I couldn't wait until Y/N came!

Y/N POV

Hooray! School was done for the week! Drew and I picked a place to go. We picked Maggiano's which was a better Italian restaurant then Olive Garden. (Again, sorry Olive Garden, but it's true. Trust me.)

~This part will be you picking an outfit~

-I picked a (your favorite color) dress that was knee length. It was good and cute for the season. I put on my hair up, accessorized a bit, and went out!

- I picked a (your favorite color) suit with a (black or white) tie. I fixed my hair and put some nice shoes on. Then, I went to the restaurant.

~{At the Restaurant}~

"Hi Drew!" I gushed seeing him at the door. He was wearing an elegant suit. He blushed.

"Hi! You look really nice..." he replied.

"Thanks! You too!" I said.

We went inside and took our seats. We did anything you would normally do at a restaurant. We ate, talked, and had fun.

~{(Use your imagination and make a story from this part if you want!)}~

"Thank you Drew," I said as we were about to leave.

"No, thank you! For letting me open up a bit more."

Then he held my hand. We both got flushed and smiled at each other.

We walked to a park and rested on a bench. I put my head on his shoulder.

"This was a nice date. We should do it again," I suggested.

"Yea we really should. And the third time we do, we'll be official."

The butterflies were going crazy. I must've really liked him.

Drew POV

My date with Y/N went super well! I had a great time with (pronoun)! They looked so beautiful with their outfit. They actually put effort into this date unlike the Barbie girl I used to know.

We scheduled another time for another date, and I wanted to be official already! Y/N's feelings seemed so genuine, but you never know. If we had a successful third date, then Y/N would be mine!

My feelings for them were pure love, but I needed to know their feelings.

I wanted to see them at the bookstore or maybe just at my house.

JOYFULNESS AND BLISS! DROWN ME!